Transformers vs. Tales of the Jedi

Star Trek sucks.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

You're a wookie. Your opinion sucks as well.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Does that mean you actually rip the arms free of the body or just pop the joints?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'll later buy that coat made from your pelt... :nuke:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Once again Exar Kun > Megatron

Force lightening to Megatrons optics to blind the hell out of him, force crush Megatrons arm canon, force puch Megatrons legs out form under him, finish off Megatron with cool Lightsaber moves that cause dismemberment of Megatron.

Megatron never stood a chance.

ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH EXAR KUN. THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE EVIL S.O.B!!!!!

All hail to Exar, the Rightful Ruler of Expanded Universe!!! :shifty::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

eu_bg.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

lightening to Megatrons optics

Megatrons probably has better armor then you think. Be able to fly into space back and forth. He probably very well grounded or some means to absorb Electrical energy.

force puch Megatrons legs out form under him

Except he can fly so it would work that well.

The light saber the size of a tooth pick to Megatron. sure it could sting but hard to do any real damage.

Besides Megontron would hide in the air out where Exar could see him and just get a nice clean shot. If they where to fight all megatron would have to do is step on Exar.

Star trek has about 4 good movies but there best work was on T.V. :D Star wars has 3 good movies and 2 great video games. whne it came to books I seemed to like star trek books more.

just think how powerful Vulcans would be as jedis. :rolleyes:" beside Q is much more powerful then any jedi/sith. :devil:

I guess some of you trully do not understand that the FORCE is an all encompasing power that ties the UNIVERSE together, and that some hunk of metal would stand no chance against it.

Also understand that Megatron is a pistol, and has no rubber in his making, so it is impossible for him to be grounded. Megatron woudl be blinded, laying on his ass and partially crushed when Exar took the saber to him. End of story, Megatron is a chump. Jedi > Transformers.

I guess some of you trully do not understand that the FORCE is an all encompasing power that ties the UNIVERSE together, and that some hunk of metal would stand no chance against it.

General Grievous and all the Jedi he effortlessly slaughtered would probably disagree.

Oh, and Q doesn't stand a chance against the Force.

Now THAT is siggy material.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I think Exar's story is pretty cool, sometimes alittle too uber, but I'm not the type of Star Wars fan that says they can't have too much of a fake power haha....so right on....

but...

I don't think he looks cool....they could have done a MUCH better job on him. Double Saber is great tho, it was on Exar Kun that they based Darth Maul off of right? at least his saber style?