Transformers vs. Tales of the Jedi

The author of this words later witnessed on himself how wrongful they are... :ermm:"

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Alas, he found himself stunned by the frenchmans grammar.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Rubber soles  (w00t) . Megatron only has to step on Exar Kun.

Fien , Megatron can have rubber soles. To be avoided being stepped on, all Kun has to do is use the force and toss Megatron around like doiley then use forc elightening on that giant piec eof metal and cut him to pieces with his lightsaber. The force binds everything, even giant Transforming Robots. The Force > Transformers.

Man, Exar Kun woudl kick Megatrons butt.  hands down.  Force Lightening to short Megatron out then cut himn to pieces with his lightsaber, end of story.

At last voice of pure truth.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Man, Exar Kun woudl kick Megatrons butt.  hands down.  Force Lightening to short Megatron out then cut himn to pieces with his lightsaber, end of story.

At last voice of pure truth.

Off the soap box and into the shoe box with you

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

*in the voice of the comicbook store guy*

Im afraid you are incorrect as to the outcome. Megatron is impervious to any electricity-based attack, and his armoured hull is made of hardened alloys capable of withstanding even a direct hit from a weapon as strong as Shockwaves disintegrator-cannon(which took out all the autobots including Optimus Prime in transformers #4). A lightsaber would barely scrath it.

Exar Kun, on the other hand would stand no chance against the awesome firepower of Megatrons mighty fusion cannon.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Do you watch the simpsons in english?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Any country who dubs the Simpsons is deserving of being wiped from the surface of the planet.

*in the voice of the comicbook store guy*

Im afraid you are incorrect as to the outcome. Megatron is impervious to any electricity-based attack, and his armoured hull is made of hardened alloys capable of withstanding even a direct hit from a weapon as strong as Shockwaves disintegrator-cannon(which took out all the autobots including Optimus Prime in transformers #4). A lightsaber would barely scrath it.

Exar Kun, on the other hand would stand no chance against the awesome firepower of Megatrons mighty fusion cannon.

Lightsaber is able to cut through anything except cortosis. Magatron would end like Durge in Clone Wars season one.

Silly fusion cannon wouldn't do nothing cause Exar would just create shield from the force, and additionally summon few thousands terentateks that would ate poor Megatron for dinner.

Sith magic rules! :wub:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Megatron has, at various stages of his many existances, survived:

1) Being nearly killed by Optimus Prime

2) Being rebuild by Unicron (who, according to the comic book continuity, was a god)

3) Falling through a space bridge designed for 1 with a very young and sprightly Optimus Prime(as per the War Within comics)

4) Being consumed by Unicron and later rebuilding himself inside said dead god of chaos and destruction (see TF:Engergon comics).

5) Surviving a year or so in molten lava.

Exar Kun is a silly little girlie man. The force couldn't protect him.

Lightsaber is able to cut through anything except cortosis. Magatron would end like Durge in Clone Wars season one.

Qui-Gon Jinn was unable to cut through a blast door in TPM, and he had to stand still pretty close to it for quite some time to even try. So no, lightsabers can't cut through anything like a hot knife through butter.

Silly fusion cannon wouldn't do nothing cause Exar would just create shield from the force, and additionally summon few thousands terentateks that would ate poor Megatron for dinner.

Then why didn't he do that when the Jedi came to kick his ass? He didn't even try, he just ran in fear to his Sith-lab. Everything had to be Sith with him, didn't it?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.