Transformers vs. Tales of the Jedi

Damn. You've got alot of talent, man.  Come to think of it, alot of people on here are really talented.

Yes, the sheer amount of talent and genious I used in putting this together in photshop is nigh inconcievable. It really takes a man to know his way around the vastly complex and bewildering copy&paste function.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Oh.

Well it wouldn't have surprised me if you had actually drawn it. I really have seen some talented people on here just the same.

z0000236.gif

Early rejected concept art of a Mandalorian land walking vehicle.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Actually Obi and Ani will encounter crab droids in upcoming Episode III. Looks like that you'll have them, want it or not. :(

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

-Hi! Is this Dark Horse comics? Ive got a grand idea for your Old Republic era comics.

-Oh yeah? What's it about?

-One word, dude. "Crabwalkers" Sort of like basilisks but they walk, on land.

-Ok. Is that all?

-No, its even sweeter! Check this out "lightsaber kusarigama". Its like saberwhips and lightsaber-nunchuks in one!!

-But what about characters and story?

-Hey, man. Dont bust my chops, its not like that has mattered before.

-No, you're right. Ill jst give Tom a call and see what he thinks.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Only becouse creators of cheesy "transformers" act precisely in that way, it doesn't mean that everyone else do.

Besides George stole your crab droids idea for EIII purposes anyway, so don't boast or he'll send lawyers after you :devil:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I wonder if Laozi and Kaftan are also fans of Turtles.

There's nothing wrong with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. At least the 80's TMNT's. :thumbsup:

The original Turtle comics by the creators were actually pretty cool. I remember the artwork and subject matter being a lot more mature.

You where a lot younger also. :lol:

-No, its even sweeter! Check this out "lightsaber kusarigama". Its like saberships and lightsaber-nunchuks in one!!

I woudn't want to fly around in one of those...[/analretentiveloser]

Only becouse creators of cheesy "transformers" act precisely in that way, it doesn't mean that everyone else do.

Besides George stole your crab droids idea for EIII purposes anyway, so don't boast or he'll send lawyers after you :)

Everyone doesn't, but TOTJ sure does

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dude, never ****in mess with the Transformers. They are totally sweet and awesome in every way.

Besides George stole your crab droids idea for EIII purposes anyway, so don't boast or he'll send lawyers after you >_<

Yeah, but his crab droids are tiny and dont have mandalorians riding them. I talking HUGE crabmonsters from hell here.

Gargantuan or not, mandalorian or notmandalorian, they have been already exploited. But idea itself is interesting, I would compare it to those walking steel camels from Empire Strikes Back that kicked rebell ass. Copying nature has its benefits you know.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

This topic will NEVAHR die.

transformers1.jpg

randomly inserted pic of the day

Hope so. It's good to have place when you can tease transformer-raised kids.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

The power of the big, mechanical robots is insignificant, next to thew power of The Force... :)"

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

transformers4.jpg

Take THIS you damn force-mongerin hippie!

(yes, Megatron is so evil he will even destroy candy)