Bao-Dur

Who managed to train him as a Jedi/Sith? :)

What clothes are you using for him, as armor prevents some Force powers and he's unable to wear quite a lot of robes in the game :geek:

P.S: It's annoying, as when he's seduced by the Dark Side he looks cool as hell :D

Ya he's easily "turnable"

I just try not to give him any powers that are armor restrictive and just use the best medium armor especially since hae has such a low dex to begin with anyway

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ahhh... Bao Dur (  :blink:  )!  Yes, he can be a Jedi and since he already thinks the world of the Exile, it is rather easy.  The robes/armor is a probelm.  THe miner's suit is the best you can do if you want hik to use his Jedi powers.  :o

You don't need force powers when you can punch through 5 inches of durasteel with your fist.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

yeah, you can train him, I think the reason why he can not wear robe is because his arm. I just focus on Force power that has no armor restriction or power that is in constant effect.

Uhm...about Mandalore, you can not train him, can you?

No you can't train Mandalore.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

My first playthrough was lightside, and turning the four into jedi was pretty simple, but on my latest playthrough as a ds character I've been unable to gain influence with anybody. Atton is close, as is the Handmaiden, but I get the influence failure at the dialouge option when talking about training. At least Visas still rules.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

i only trained handmaiden...i got no influence with like anyone hahaha. SInce i was such a douche to everyone no one liked me. Visas didn't teach me force sight either...i was missing two slots for my jedi powers with the question marks.

If you're playing as a sentinel or a consular then it's probably not a bad idea to train Bao Dur, but if you like to play as a guardian- man, just don't even bother! He is awesome just as the tech guy...

Raise his intelligence to 18 and take the feats to cross-train your skills (except persuade, of course) and he can max-out every skill fairly early on. Then, instead of loading him up with items that increase his ability stats- load him up with items that increase his skills past the max.

Keep him in your party so he can unlock (or blow open) any door, hack any comp, extract any deadly mines (on goto's yacht he rocks especially). Basically you get a guy bringing you a ton of extra experience, a ton of extra stuff you can sell off (or break down for components), and who can create any item on the workbench.

Because of his shock arm he's still pretty good at unarmed combat, which you're not really worried about anyway- because hey, you're a guardian!

If you like playing as a guardian, but don't want to miss out on all the benefits of having additional skills. Bao Dur is the key!

hm interesting

im on narshaddaa, gotos ship, only done telos apart from that, how do i train them 2 bcum jedi? all handmaiden says is there is nothing left between us or something. also is there a possible romance with mira? she calls me old :(

My first playthrough was lightside, and turning the four into jedi was pretty simple, but on my latest playthrough as a ds character I've been unable to gain influence with anybody.  Atton is close, as is the Handmaiden, but I get the influence failure at the dialouge option when talking about training.  At least Visas still rules.

You have to lie to most of the people even though you might get LS points for the conversations. Be careful about who you take with you for murders and what you say to them. Think like Palpatine.