StarWars! Original and Sequel combine.

KOTORFanactic

Original and Sequel (+Mr.Lucas) combine

Just found this photo. The cast of old and new (and Mr.Lucas) combine.

Also, I read in a newspaper today theat Lucas is sick of making successful movies. Yes, you heard, er... read, oh whatever, I read it in the paper.

He says he has 'earned the right to be a faliure'.

I suppose some could argue he already has been a faliure with Episodes 1 and 2 being fairly poor compared to the originals, but so many people saw them both, they created huge profit for Lucas so that means it is a success in money terms, even if the movie is garbage.

Who are the three stooges standing between Bail Organa and Grievous?

You're kidding, right?

The first is Liam Neeson, AKA Qui Gonn. The second is Jake Lloyd, AKA Anakin in Ep. 1. The third is Ian McDiarmid AKA Palpatine.

And techincally, James Earl Jones only did the voice for Vader, so he really wouldn't be in a "cast" photo.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

LOL... that guy in the lower right corner is actually Mark Hamill... I hadn't noticed (recognized) him the first time I saw the pic.

Sucks to be him. ^_^

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

LOL... that guy in the lower right corner is actually Mark Hamill... I hadn't noticed (recognized) him the first time I saw the pic.

Sucks to be him. ^_^

Yeah, time hasn't helped him too much.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Looking at the guys (and girls (and wookies)) to the right, I would have preferred a slightly humorus " grumpy old men of the republic" movie instead of the episode I-III crap :devil:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Is it me, or does Jake Lloyd now look very punchable? I want to punch him. Seriously. Not for ruining Anakin or anything, I never expect much from child actors, but just because his face looks like it needs a good beating. You know, kinda like Angel Face from Fight Club.

Is it me, or does Jake Lloyd now look very punchable? I want to punch him. Seriously. Not for ruining Anakin or anything, I never expect much from child actors, but just because his face looks like it needs a good beating. You know, kinda like Angel Face from Fight Club.

Sadly, I agree. :thumbsup:

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

i see harrison ford looks as happy as ever to be in a star wars picture.  :D

The man just owns. The old SW crew is in shambles and he still manages to draw attention with his Han "pimp" Solo half-smile . :cool:

And yep, Jake Lloyd definitely looks like he could use a beating. :rolleyes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well Lucas would have been nice enough if he invited the orginal Anakin Skywalker from the Orginal ROTJ.

Well, according to the DVD trilogy, there is no 'original' Anakin Skywalker. :rolleyes: