A good game...

I just wanted to let all of you pc users who don't have the game yet to know that it isn't as bad as everyone on these boards is saying it is. It may be a little buggy but by the time it comes out for pc it will probobly be fine. You should not be discouraged to buy it. It's a great game and makes you want to play it nonstop from sstart to finish and it does have the feel of a starwars game...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm just trying to let everyone know it's a good game...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If this truely for the PCer's like you say it is why wouldn't youo post it in the PC section? :(

Maybe because everyone is posting their mini-reviews/game judgement here? Including, if I recall properly, you?

Thanks for the message. :) It looks to be a fun game.

Fnord.

Nice to have some reassurance.

I hav never been discouraged from buying it, (the name, check the name) but I can understand to some extent why it is getting bad reviews. Buggy, and from what I have heard, something about the ending. (Can't be bothered finding out).

Anyway, thx for the reassuring review.

I just wanted to let all of you pc users who don't have the game yet to know that it isn't as bad as everyone on these boards is saying it is.  It may be a little buggy but by the time it comes out for pc it will probobly be fine.  You should not be discouraged to buy it.  It's a great game and makes you want to play it nonstop from sstart to finish and it does have the feel of a starwars game...

So you got your moneys worth, Good for you.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I just wanted to let all of you pc users who don't have the game yet to know that it isn't as bad as everyone on these boards is saying it is.  It may be a little buggy but by the time it comes out for pc it will probobly be fine.  You should not be discouraged to buy it.  It's a great game and makes you want to play it nonstop from sstart to finish and it does have the feel of a starwars game...

The question I am most concerned with is how challenging the game is to those who have been playing CRPGs since the days of the Commodore 64. I like to be challenged when I play a CRPG and nothing is more boring than an easy game. From all that I have heard it is easier than KotOR 1 which I thought would be impossible. I just hope they place smarter AIs in the game. Just raising DCs on stuff ins't going to cut it.

The question I am most concerned with is how challenging the game is to those who have been playing CRPGs since the days of the Commodore 64.  I like to be challenged when I play a CRPG and nothing is more boring than an easy game.  From all that I have heard it is easier than KotOR 1 which I thought would be impossible.  I just hope they place smarter AIs in the game.  Just raising DCs on stuff ins't going to cut it.

youre going to be disappointed then.

Some people have no idea what they are talking about they just like to disagree with the fact that tthis game sucked a big one!!

This is my opinion. As I am no "RPG vet". The only RPG's I have played are these two Kotor games. I am however, a semi-hardcore starwars fan. I liked his game, you didn't. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it a bad game.

And Hades, I found it much easier then the first game.

For me I was extremely optimistic about this game, and for the most part I was quite happy, but then the game took a very rapid turn for the worse. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, it was the second movie I can remember seeing , after the Goonies (maybe Indiana Jones everythings a little foggy back then). The problem is that there is no real challenge, I came sort of close dying once, and by the end your own characters powers are so great that the other members of your party seeem interesting? no wait whats the opposite of that? oh yes tedious. :thumbsup:

So if the gameplay failes whats next, storyline. For a long time this games storyline had me enthralled, and I really thought obsidian had really created a game that not only surpassed the old one, but pretty much made it seem, for the most parts, its storytelling completely irrelevent, I loved it. Then things went into an uncontrollable downward spiral. It was really baffling and I guess I could attribute some of this to the game being *rushed*, it had absolutely no "Star Wars Feel" it was more like Capt. Kirk's transport had crashlanded in bizzaro world while Capt. Murphy wasn't even around to feed anyone peanuts (I know two very different references there) :("

I like most people would have ignored anyone condemning the game until I actually played it and even most of the way thought everyone saying so had been wrong(I even ignored a friend on this forum who told me how bad it was going to be) but I just can't see how anyone who finished this game could be like "badass"

I never really had any "bugs" to mention :)"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I expected this game to have 3 major flaws.  Rampant leveling, which it does have, and easy gameplay, which also it has, and lastly poor implementation of the game mechanics of the Star Wars d20, which it indeed has.

I concur on all three counts. Plus, whether the game is "buggy" or "testing the limitations of the x-box", it does not have a very smooth ride. It is also an incomplete game.

I still liked it though. Liked it very much.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

i'll get it the day it is released; do i look like i care what a bunch of xbox fanboys think...? a bunch of immature, whining teenagers...