Revan's secret compartment

Depending on if you fell Raven was a male or female, I suppose the "secret compartment" would be something very different. Why Raven would leave that on the Eban Hawk is beyond me.

If you are refering to the Eban Hawk's smuggling compartment. No. It isn't there.

• 3 months later...

Sorry dudes there are no sercret comparments anywere in the ship

PERIOD

End of story

Thats A wrap

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Depending on if you fell Raven was a male or female, I suppose the "secret compartment" would be something very different.  Why Raven would leave that on the Eban Hawk is beyond me.

:thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

There is, it's in the room where Visas stays. But you need to have been told about it on Nar Shadda to find it.

I cheacked it isn't there its only there when T3 is fixing the ship

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

There is, it's in the room where Visas stays. But you need to have been told about it on Nar Shadda to find it.

I cheacked it isn't there its only there when T3 is fixing the ship

There is, talk to the owner on Nar Shaddaa, before that you can't find it...

The K1 Compartment is only there during the T3 scene, and not ther-after, meaning it's highly lickely removed by the HK-50

To Noob's post beneath: Yes, very irritating, it looks like only 1 of 15+ dialogue trees lead to the reveal. You just have to know what to pick (Tip: Ask the guy for proof in the first lines of question, or you WILL never get it)

The second compartment DOES exist. You DO have to speak to the guy on Nar Shadaar first and it IS in Visas' quarters. I think the problem with finding is that you only have 1 chance to ask about it and there is only 1 way to obtain the information despite a number of dialogue options. I've played the game a couple of times and the first I asked about the compartment and found it, the second time I asked, but said different things at other points in the conversation and didn't find the compartment.

When I played for the first time, I talked to the guy and he told me about the compartment. I didn't know that was a difficult thing to get. What sucks, though, is that I totally forgot to look for it. I completely forgot until just now.

In my game, I got that compartment info, went back to look, it wasn't there. Then at some point near the end of the game, I went to talk to Visa's, and it was suddenly there. I have no idea what triggered it to show up so long after the encounter with the guy claiming to 'own' the Hawk. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No...nothing super good. One or two middling weapons and some lower end misc. stuff. Don't know if it's random loot tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Finding the secret compartment is somehow linked to your abilities or skills - I never did find it with my Guardian, but my Sentinel spotted it straight away, and it never disappeared or anything. My Sentinel had high intelligence/wisdom and lots of skills, however.

The other compartment, in the cargo hold where Handmaiden stays, has been removed - when the ship gets repaired on Peragus it is taken away along with everything else in the cargo hold.