• Luke Skywalker
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ben)
    • Ulic Qel Droma
    • Mace Windu
    • Qui-Gon Jinn
    • Revan
    • Kyle Katarn (Jedi Knight series)
    • Jaden Korr (Jedi Knight Jedi Academy)

I like Kyle. He seems to be one of the few Jedi who hasn't got a stick up his a**. Not to mention he's not some uber lamer like most of the EU chars. A pity he keeps that bantha herder outfit, the MotS one was so much better.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Luke is galaxy's greatest hero. He alone restored Jedi Order which was utterly destroyed. >_<

Revan is worshipped by alienated gamers who can feel powerful thanks to him... but he's not a hero. He killed millions and became good only becouse Council brainwashed him. It wasn't act of a free will. Lamer. :devil:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

He killed millions and became good only becouse Council brainwashed him. It wasn't act of a free will. Lamer.

He does become good by his/her (or rather your) own choice. The Council didn't have a mind control thing over him. If they did, you would be forced to stay LS, and despite the fact I probably ever once went DS, I would be pretty peeved if I didnt have the choice.

In my biased opinion, I would say Revan.

(Look, I admitted I thought Revan was most powerful in biased terms)

Think Luke he both faced his fears/resisted Dark side and he saved his father bringing him back to the light.

Also he is wise and powerful, he accomplised alot.

Anakin fell to temptation which isnt a sign off a good jedi in my opion, think Luke is the symbol of a prefect Jedi and what he should be.

If there were a second place id say Yoda.

He killed millions and became good only becouse Council brainwashed him. It wasn't act of a free will. Lamer.

He does become good by his/her (or rather your) own choice. The Council didn't have a mind control thing over him. If they did, you would be forced to stay LS, and despite the fact I probably ever once went DS, I would be pretty peeved if I didnt have the choice.

I knew you were going to say this. Well still it doesn't make Revan a good Jedi.

All his victims care not, if he killed Malak or not. He will be always a slayer and murderer of millions , while Luke not. Luke is a perfect Jedi who stood against impossible odds. He doesn't have to redeem himself cause he is pure all the time.

The only reason that you defend Revan is, that he makes you feel that you're really special superman.

Nice way of putting it. That's one of the few things we seem to agree on.  :thumbsup:

What do you know! I thought you were going to bash me for that as well! Thanks pal! :cool:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I like anti-heroes like Quinlan Vos or Rick Deckard but Revan looks crappy to me.

Devs acted like toadies and created jedi-superhero who is sooooooooo superior. Everyone in the game says how Revan is great and super and bla,bla,bla. I'm not a teenager imprisoned in a virtual world who wants to hear how wonderful he is, to forget his image in the real world. I'm a normal beer-drinking guy who feels offended when hears: "you Revan/Nur are greatest being in the f... universe" I hoped too play a normal jedi with reasonable force powers not retired Dark Lord with full armament.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Nurab don't you like anti-heroes? Oh and when i read your posts they seem angry and intelligent, but i'm not sure if it's the writing or your avatar. On that note. Ghostofanakin's posts seem wise, however opinionated they may be.....must not be affected by avatar

Dont think it about Nurab not liking redeemed characters, but this post is about judging top 10 jedi.

So one having top place should represent the jedi ideals and the perfect jedi.

Luke accomplised more than most of the other jedi's did, without astraying from the ideals or foundations, of the jedi's.

Nurab don't you like anti-heroes? Oh and when i read your posts they seem angry and intelligent, but i'm not sure if it's the writing or your avatar. On that note. Ghostofanakin's posts seem wise, however opinionated they may be.....must not be affected by avatar

Dont think it about Nurab not liking redeemed characters, but this post is about judging top 10 jedi.

So one having top place should represent the jedi ideals and the perfect jedi.

Luke accomplised more than most of the other jedi's did, without astraying from the ideals or foundations, of the jedi's.

But Luke wasn't a "regular" Jedi, like the Jedi in the Old Republic, so you can't compare him with the rest. Luke never got in to the whole celibacy (sp?) thing, for example, and there are more things in which he differs from the other Jedi.

But Luke wasn't a "regular" Jedi, like the Jedi in the Old Republic, so you can't compare him with the rest. Luke never got in to the whole celibacy (sp?) thing, for example, and there are more things in which he differs from the other Jedi.

Jedi that lived 4000 years ago didn't have anything with celibate. Nomi Sunrider, greatest hero of the Sith War had a husband and later a lover! Luke is same Jedi as Yoda and Mace Windu and Nomi, cause he's defender of the lightside: and that's what makes you a Jedi. Being defender of the Light with the use of the Force.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

If you mean celibacy by not being with women then your wrong luke married Mara Jade and had a offspring with her.

And luke represent the ideals very well he always seek the peaceful way to settle things and very few times attack often he defend himself rather than attack, also he dident let himself be tempted by the dark side.

While yoda in many way is peaceful he is also one that doesnt take confrontation when needed often yoda felt Anakin falling to the DS and yet he did nothing, i dont think that qualify as perfect jedi or what should represent the ideals of them.

Fully agreed! 900 years old Yoda proved to be weaker than 80 year old Palpi. Luke had purest heart of them all and succeded, he alone brought galaxy to the New Era.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: