• Luke Skywalker
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ben)
    • Ulic Qel Droma
    • Mace Windu
    • Qui-Gon Jinn
    • Revan
    • Kyle Katarn (Jedi Knight series)
    • Jaden Korr (Jedi Knight Jedi Academy)

A question. Who killed whom first? Emperor the Vader, Vader the Emperor? Because in EU the emperor is still there

That's bcs he had like abillion clones of himself.

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

None answered my question though. If i remember well vader was killed by emperor's lightining, after vader threw him down the shaft. So i would call it a draw????

Vader lives for a while, until he sees Luke with his own eyes.

Unless the shaft was something like 1000Km I would say emperor died first, so Vader won ;)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Since both were killed because of the fight i still insist on calling it a draw. And i could say that emperor stroke a lethal hit, while vader just pushed him.

He didn't push him he gorilla pressed him, and remember he only had one of his hands.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Since both were killed because of the fight i still insist on calling it a draw. And i could say that emperor stroke a lethal hit, while vader just pushed him.

Yes but vader died from the help of luke also.

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

And vader took the emperor out of complete surprise, and even if he was half killed every electric shocj would kill Vader, and he had a metal body while the emperor was 80+ years old

As i remember this isnt "real", but big woop he wasnt all metal anyways, if you had a full metal body then you would be a chunk of metal with a head, that was not what happened to vader he had a suit that allowed him to live.

And vader took the emperor out of complete surprise, and even if he was half killed every electric shocj would kill Vader, and he had a metal body while the emperor was 80+ years old

As i remember this isnt "real", but big woop he wasnt all metal anyways, if you had a full metal body then you would be a chunk of metal with a head, that was not what happened to vader he had a suit that allowed him to live.

Actually he was something like what you mention. In episode 3 we will see anakin's and vader's true inner power(being burnt). And sidious showing what true sith means

There is hope beyond hope

Actually he was something like what you mention. In episode 3 we will see anakin's and vader's true inner power(being burnt). And sidious showing what true sith means

lol well im lookin forward to that movie, i could imagine vader trying to fight an army of jedi with a hunk of metal for a body! :thumbsup:

From what has been leaked from EP 3 so far, the mechanical Vader won't fight any Jedi.

Damn that would have been so cool. :thumbsup: but o well at least the non machanical vader will fight some jedis!

And get his as*ss delivered by obi wan

That we know for sure, since he can see Obi Wan is pretty healthy in the OT.. :devil:

Why wasnt obi wan one of the choices for most powerful jedi? but im gonna be most ammused to see anakin get his ass kicked around! :D

And get his as*ss delivered by obi wan

That we know for sure, since he can see Obi Wan is pretty healthy in the OT.. :o

Why wasnt obi wan one of the choices for most powerful jedi? but im gonna be most ammused to see anakin get his ass kicked around! :D

Obi wan is one the choices :devil:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Must have been luck on obi-wan's side again like with Darth maul.

In trailer it looks like its obi-wan that gets the (censored) kicked out of him.

That's why i voted for ulic qel-droma :D