Mandalore is definately Canderous!

:) Errr.. .no one is BS-ing overhere, pal. This is actually one of the most decent topics at the moment. :blink:

You didn't understand what I said. I meant that I think that it is BS (not people BSing) when the man clearly brought support for his arguement and someone else writes "where's the proof?". Its like Bastilla Skywalker didn't read anything that was written previously in the post.

:thumbsup: Errr.. .no one is BS-ing overhere, pal. This is actually one of the most decent topics at the moment. :blink:

You didn't understand what I said. I meant that I think that it is BS (not people BSing) when the man clearly brought support for his arguement and someone else writes "where's the proof?". Its like Bastilla Skywalker didn't read anything that was written previously in the post.

post crazy hippies are like that ;)

:blink: Errr.. .no one is BS-ing overhere, pal. This is actually one of the most decent topics at the moment. ;)

Yeah, but Bastilla never said she didn't believe him. She only asked if there was proof of the fact that Mandalore and Candarous are one and the same.

The only thing I wanted to say is that found your tone a little agressive, and that theres no argument whatsoever on the topic.

Anyway, I hereby apologize if I was being rude :thumbsup:

From the Casting Doc we sent to LucasArts...

Mandalore is 63 in Mandalorian years.

From K1, Canderous spoke of :

• (paraphrased) : "For 40 of your years, I've fought...."

• His first initiation battle as a "young mandalore plunged into the thickest fighting" above some world in his bassilisk war droid.
    i.e. Coming of adulthood @ 18 years

BUT, 5 years have elapsed since K1....

Therefore : 18 + 40 + 5 = 63

:ph34r:

While I agree with you that canderous is Mandalore, I do have some questions about your math. First wasn't it hinted at during the game that a mandalorian child was given their own weapon as soon as they could handle one, meaning that they could within reson enter battle at a fairly young age (by our standard anyway). As mentioned by another poster what is a mandalorian year comapired to a galactic standard year? and finally how long do mandalorians stay in active duty? I mean by our standard 63 is kinds old to be running through a battle feild, so do we have to keep a constant supply of geritol on hand for mandalore? or does he need to make frequent bathroom breaks during battle?

A question to anyone who might know: can we take the armor mandalore is wearing off of him to reviel his face or does that armore always apear until we find out who he is?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

A question to anyone who might know: can we take the armor mandalore is wearing off of him to reviel his face or does that armore always apear until we find out who he is?

Yeah, I think it will be much like Trask, who wore a Republic uniform under his Republic uniform. :-"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Perhaps it's a 'cannot remove item' like Boo was in Baldur's Gate.

But if its a can not remove item then does that mean we can't add armor either?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

I think you can remove it but you first have to do some quest and than he'll take off his armor or the devs just don't want you to seen screens of Canduros walking around because that could ruin the game for some people.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think you can remove it but you first have to do some quest and than he'll take off his armor or the devs just don't want you to seen screens of Canduros walking around because that could ruin the game for some people.

Yeah I guess we will have to wait until the game comes out or atleast until a dev decides to give us the answer, whichever comes first.

AscendedPaladin.png

wonder if hell be lightside? cuz he had regrets about his life and wanted to change it

It doesn't make much sense if he decided to leave his old life of killing by becoming... the Mandalore, does it? :rolleyes:

unless he is planning to bring about a new age for the mandalorian clans. Then it would make a little more sense but not a great deal.

AscendedPaladin.png

Just because Canderous says he's Mandalore doesn't mean he is. It seems bioware and obsidian fail to understand that they created a Mandalore in KOTOR. If we do not find out what happened to him in KOTOR 2, then he must be still around.

Technically it's good insurance. If Canderous is Mandalore, then I highly figure he wants to make the Mandalorians a fully Merc race. While the Mandalore from KOTOR still believe in the honor and glory of Mandalore. My proof goes with the Mask, the True Mandalore mask is Red, Canderous has a Silver Mask. Which isn't the true Mandalore mask.

There was a line from LOTR that I like.

"There is only one Lord of the Ring, and he does not share power."

Twist it and you get...

"There is only one Lord of Mandalore, and he does not share power."

Canderous better watch his back. :thumbsup:

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Then Canderous is definitely Mandalore. My proof?

The beginning of Canderous is

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf