Some game dialog screens

He means in the equip screen. And its pretty obvious what they stand for imo. The chip is an implant. The head and upper torso is mask or helmet. The hands are gloves. The body is for clothes or armor. The things pointing to your arms are for arm items. The belt is for waist items. And the final four at the bottom are for weapon configurations.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Can someone with photoshop get me a zoom on Kreia's face? I'm rather interested in her eyes.

Ugh. It sounds like I'm a feaky chick who stalks old women.  :huh:

Lol. I think her eyes are hiden for a reason. A surprise for the PC when he realizes she's blind.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Those "glove" spaces will be probably for Mira's wrist mounted weaponry.

the arm spots are just a new look for the energy shield spot

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Can someone with photoshop get me a zoom on Kreia's face? I'm rather interested in her eyes.

Ugh. It sounds like I'm a feaky chick who stalks old women.  :thumbsup:

Lol. I think her eyes are hiden for a reason. A surprise for the PC when he realizes she's blind.

You can see her eyes in the trailer in the KotOR 2 official website. They're kind of like Gadon Thek's (Hidden Bek leader from KotOR 1) only brighter.

Ugh. It sounds like I'm a feaky chick who stalks old women.  >_<

Zatoichi: The Blind Jedi

That would be sweet. Some uber jedi who can only see through the force.

hey....

did anyone notice the last menu item..

it looks like it is for either stances..

or the equipment configs :blink:

920194_20041110_screen012.jpg

If your meaning the two bottom config spots, those are supost to be for the alternate weapons feature, you know the whole "being able to switch weapons on the fly" thing.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

hey....

did anyone notice the last menu item..

it looks like it is for either stances..

or the equipment configs :blink:

920194_20041110_screen012.jpg

If your meaning the two bottom config spots, those are supost to be for the alternate weapons feature, you know the whole "being able to switch weapons on the fly" thing.

I think he meant the item between Player Abilities (Skills and Feats) and the Quest/Journal (there doesn't seem to be a separate Messages menu item anymore). It is the menu item that looks like three people. Of course, it may not necessarily be for stances but that menu item icon doesn't look familiar to me.

I think he meant the item between Player Abilities (Skills and Feats) and the Quest/Journal (there doesn't seem to be a separate Messages menu item anymore).  It is the menu item that looks like three people.  Of course, it may not necessarily be for stances but that menu item icon doesn't look familiar to me.

I think one of the devs said that they combined the separate quest/journal and messages menu into one new menu.

I think he meant the item between Player Abilities (Skills and Feats) and the Quest/Journal (there doesn't seem to be a separate Messages menu item anymore).  It is the menu item that looks like three people.  Of course, it may not necessarily be for stances but that menu item icon doesn't look familiar to me.

I think one of the devs said that they combined the separate quest/journal and messages menu into one new menu.

Yeah I could have sworn I read that in another article too. Still I wonder what the "3 people" icon menu item is??