Atton and Queen of Onderon

No he's not...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The only thing I probobly won't like about him is that he will probobly pilot the Ebon Hawk and I wont get to...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't see why everyone is hating on him, he seems to be ALOT cooler than Carth, and I think carth was popular...I dunno I always hated Carth....But Atton sounds like a guy I'd chill with, get high and play frisbee golf or something haha

How does supporting the unconfirmed theory that he's gay mean we hate him? Homophobes.... <_<

I think the gay thing was because of his the early models of his "caugh" um femmenine face which might I add looks ten times better than the first ones

That and.....

Only Atton Rand is allowed to have a pink lightsaber.

He probably also has some dark past involving some alien STD, but no confirmation on that.

Source Article

:blink:"

It would be cool if Atton would hit on almost any pretty girl we come into contact with in the game.

But to answer the question, yes.

Ya atleast he could be funny

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It would be cool if Atton would hit on almost any pretty girl we come into contact with in the game.

But to answer the question, yes.

Ya atleast he could be funny

Ya, that would be even more reason to have him around during those parts. It is pretty funny when a scruffy looking dude insults prissy folk in a formal setting.

So when you meet with her (or even better her daughter), are you going to expose her to Atton? If he is anything like Han Solo....

i havent seen episodes 4, 5 or 6...dus han solo fall in love with some queen from another planet or something...?

Yes, he falls in love with the queen of the wookiees. :thumbsup:

So when you meet with her (or even better her daughter), are you going to expose her to Atton? If he is anything like Han Solo....

i havent seen episodes 4, 5 or 6...dus han solo fall in love with some queen from another planet or something...?

Well, close....Princess Leia. But with Anakin going for Queen Amidala & Han Solo going for Princess Leia...a romance with the queen of Onderon is rather predictable. Oh well....

Yes, he falls in love with the queen of the wookiees. :alien:

Funny, I thought Solo fell for the Princess of the Ewoks. :devil:

Yes, he falls in love with the queen of the wookiees. :alien:

Funny, I thought Solo fell for the Princess of the Ewoks. :devil:

:ermm::-:-:-:(