The Official Akari Thank You Thread

Heres hoping Kotor2 and NWN2 are huge successes so you guys can work on your own Intellectual Property.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Akari, thanks for all you've done. You've shown amazing patience with us and we cannot express our gratitude enough. Thanks alot and I hope to see you getting your just rewards.

My thanks to the rest of the Development Team aswell, because although they may not have had the time to come and humour us on the boards, they have not doubt been sweating blood to give us as good a game as possible.

Thanks alot :thumbsup:

The sentiments are well appreciated, everyone. :blink: I just wanted to emphasize that this project isn't just all me. I just happen to enjoy game forum discussions more than the rest of the devs, I think. :wub:

Anyway, the project is winding down here, yesterday was the last major crunch day. The Xbox version is essentially done, unless anything game breakingly bad comes up over the next few days.

Guess I'll just sit back and finally play the game myself right now. Don't worry, you'll have your chance before long. :)

-Akari

The sentiments are well appreciated, everyone. :devil: I just wanted to emphasize that this project isn't just all me. I just happen to enjoy game forum discussions more than the rest of the devs, I think.  :devil:

Anyway, the project is winding down here, yesterday was the last major crunch day. The Xbox version is essentially done, unless anything game breakingly bad comes up over the next few days.

Guess I'll just sit back and finally play the game myself right now. Don't worry, you'll have your chance before long.  :devil:

-Akari

....Unless LA decides to cancel the PC version

Here's hoping you'll enjoy it"drinks his beer".

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

The sentiments are well appreciated, everyone. :) I just wanted to emphasize that this project isn't just all me. I just happen to enjoy game forum discussions more than the rest of the devs, I think.  :geek:

Guess I'll just sit back and finally play the game myself right now. Don't worry, you'll have your chance before long.  :p

-Akari

So are you getting teased by the rest of the devs about being loved by cyber-nerds? :D

I bet Feargus is giving you extra work for taking the spotlight from him. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Not only was Akari-sei's 400th post absolutley legend (in weekend programmer #5), but his overall participation has been amazing!  (w00t)

This one's for you Akari : - Thanks again for taking the time to answer our questions and working hard on those weekends to bring us, quite possibly the BEST game we'll see in a very long time.  :thumbsup:

Your signature is great!!!!!!!!!! :)

The sentiments are well appreciated, everyone. :lol: I just wanted to emphasize that this project isn't just all me. I just happen to enjoy game forum discussions more than the rest of the devs, I think.  :-

Don't be so modest Akari. Their power is no match for the true Dark Lord of the Sith - Darth Taylor. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Danke, Herr Akari. When I die you may eat my brain, and it shall give you power.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Thank you for your great effort answering our questions!

The sentiments are well appreciated, everyone. :) I just wanted to emphasize that this project isn't just all me. I just happen to enjoy game forum discussions more than the rest of the devs, I think.  ;)

Guess I'll just sit back and finally play the game myself right now. Don't worry, you'll have your chance before long.  :thumbsup:

By the way, any interest in starting a "Weekend Gamer #1" thread? ;)

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

The sentiments are well appreciated, everyone. :) I just wanted to emphasize that this project isn't just all me. I just happen to enjoy game forum discussions more than the rest of the devs, I think.  :geek:

Guess I'll just sit back and finally play the game myself right now. Don't worry, you'll have your chance before long.  :shifty:

-Akari

Oh we know its not all you, you're just the only one who talks to us, thats what we're thanking you for.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg