Mandelore

I didn't think there was anyone else who remembered the Marvel Mandalorians. Your theory is good, but I believe Mandalore will be a neutral. My guess is that the PC defeats the Mandalore and he will give loyalty to the PC. Perhaps this is where Canderous cameo role comes into play. Meaning Mandalore leaves Canderous in charge, while he's gone.

But like I said, I don't know how much thought has gone into Mandalore as of yet. For I don't think the Silver Armored warrior has been Mandalore for long.

If it is THE Mandalore, he'd better not be a joinable NPC until very late in the game. Otherwise it'd seem rather weird for him to be tagging along with "low level" characters.

The many lost wars could have made THE Mandalore a "low level" character as well. After the extinction of his people he grew lonely and therefore joins your party.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I didn't think there was anyone else who remembered the Marvel Mandalorians. Your theory is good, but I believe Mandalore will be a neutral. My guess is that the PC defeats the Mandalore and he will give loyalty to the PC. Perhaps this is where Canderous cameo role comes into play. Meaning Mandalore leaves Canderous in charge, while he's gone.

But like I said, I don't know how much thought has gone into Mandalore as of yet. For I don't think the Silver Armored warrior has been Mandalore for long.

If it is THE Mandalore, he'd better not be a joinable NPC until very late in the game. Otherwise it'd seem rather weird for him to be tagging along with "low level" characters.

The many lost wars could have made THE Mandalore a "low level" character as well. After the extinction of his people he grew lonely and therefore joins your party.

That could be true, only if he people were Extinct. :(:p:devil:

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Perhaps you pick Mandalore in the jungle on Dxun. According to the TOJ comics some surviving Mandalorians holed up in the underwoods. And with them the new Mandalore.

That was 40 years ago in KOTOR Time. The New Mandalore from TOTJ left Dxun went back to his Sector with his Mandalorian Clans. The New Mandalore in KOTOR was Leading from Mandalorian Space.

So no Mandalore on Dxun, unless FAKE Mandalore.

The Mandalorian who has picked up Mandalore's mask on Dxun, is he really the same one who returned to his Sector? There could be two of them, one real and a FAKE... :(

Perhaps you pick Mandalore in the jungle on Dxun. According to the TOJ comics some surviving Mandalorians holed up in the underwoods. And with them the new Mandalore.

That was 40 years ago in KOTOR Time. The New Mandalore from TOTJ left Dxun went back to his Sector with his Mandalorian Clans. The New Mandalore in KOTOR was Leading from Mandalorian Space.

So no Mandalore on Dxun, unless FAKE Mandalore.

The Mandalorian who has picked up Mandalore's mask on Dxun, is he really the same one who returned to his Sector? There could be two of them, one real and a FAKE... :devil:

Yep, he's dead now. Another Mandalorian took his place.

No, you'd fit in perfectly, atleast judging from 99% of your posts on here.

I think that site is at the bottom of the never ending hole.

I go there some times and it sucks ass compared to this place.

also that site is so low quallity compared to this one.

Dont Mandalorians only fight to the death? Even if you spared him, he would probably kill himself. But yea, its still a good theory, I guess we'll learn on December 6th or February 2nd

To quote Canderous "Both in our wars and in our personal combats there are no survivors"

Dont Mandalorians only fight to the death? Even if you spared him, he would probably kill himself. But yea, its still a good theory, I guess we'll learn on December 6th or February 2nd

To quote Canderous "Both in our wars and in our personal combats there are no survivors"

Well the Mandalore from the Sith War asked Ulic to kill him when he was defeated, but Ulic spared him instead.

The question isn't why would he join you, it's why wouldn't he join you.

As Candy once said "It's an honor to serve you Reven", so it is only prudent to assume that your char is sufficiently powerful enough to inspire the Mandalore's respect.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

try IGN, Gamspot, and the offical site. that will cover most of the news and udates we have gotten over the past few months.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

They said in many of the magazines that for each allignment different characters will join your party. Some the same, some different. You have to play dark side and light side to have played with all of them.

I think Mandalore is probably Canderous....it'll probably be a suprise later on....thats why he has a breathing problem and a helmet on, so we dont know its him till later on, otherwise we would recognize his voice from the first game. We'll pick him up on Onderon or Dxun i think, and I'm guessing he has a great story to tell from what happened after the Star Forge. And I think he comes with his own armor and you cant give him new armor.

They said in many of the magazines that for each allignment different characters will join your party.  Some the same, some different.  You have to play dark side and light side to have played with all of them. 

I think Mandalore is probably Canderous....it'll probably be a suprise later on....thats why he has a breathing problem and a helmet on, so we dont know its him till later on, otherwise we would recognize his voice from the first game.  We'll pick him up on Onderon or Dxun i think, and I'm guessing he has a great story to tell from what happened after the Star Forge.  And I think he comes with his own armor and you cant give him new armor.

What if you ask Mandalore for his real name? He tells he has none.

I think that if he would be Canderous his identity is known right from the start. With the screenshots they would give away to much if they'd shown his face.

Just a though, maybe we were wrong about going to Nar Shadda and that planet may actually be Mandelore. While it is quite possible Mandelore is on Dxun, along with some clans, it is also quite possible that in the 50 or so years since Exar Kun that Mandalore would have left Dxun. Maybe we go into Mandalorian space and find Mandelore on the homeworld of Mandelore. Just a thought.

i dont know if anyone has mentioned this earlier in this post but the 'original' mandalore has long been dead by the time of TSL. since then 'madalore' has become more of a title that each successive leader of the mandalorians takes up.

for an example look into TOTJ the sith war.

so here's just a theory that perhaps the mandalorians have pretty much wiped out as a whole and the mandalore to join the party in TSL is much like the pc; one of the last few mandy's and he's looking to rebuild the clans. so he's taken up the mantle as The Mandalore...

thats just my opinion

Just a though, maybe we were wrong about going to Nar Shadda and that planet may actually be Mandelore.  While it is quite possible Mandelore is on Dxun, along with some clans, it is also quite possible that in the 50 or so years since Exar Kun that Mandalore would have left Dxun.  Maybe we go into Mandalorian space and find Mandelore on the homeworld of Mandelore.  Just a thought.

i doubt we will be going to the home planet of the mandalorians, my geek sense is telling me it has been destroyed or somethin like that...

Just a though, maybe we were wrong about going to Nar Shadda and that planet may actually be Mandelore.  While it is quite possible Mandelore is on Dxun, along with some clans, it is also quite possible that in the 50 or so years since Exar Kun that Mandalore would have left Dxun.  Maybe we go into Mandalorian space and find Mandelore on the homeworld of Mandelore.  Just a thought.

i doubt we will be going to the home planet of the mandalorians, my geek sense is telling me it has been destroyed or somethin like that...

Mandalore(Planet) is still around 4000 years later. As is the rest of the Mandalorian Sector.

Mandalore isn't Canderous, and Mandalore isn't on Dxun. In KOTOR Mandalore was leading from Mandalorian Space, far away from ONderon or it's moon. Now if could be that Mandalore seeks the PC out and you will meet Mandalore on Dxun. But in no way is Mandalore stuck there.

The question isn't why would he join you, it's why wouldn't he join you.

As Candy once said "It's an honor to serve you Reven", so it is only prudent to assume that your char is sufficiently powerful enough to inspire the Mandalore's respect.

You're not Revan this time though. So why would Mandalore follow a lowly Jedi that served UNDER Revan?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)