Mandelore

Far cop I don't want my Mandalorian to have a walker, and those tubes better not be life support for the old bugger :-

And I have no problem should we encounter him as a leader and kick his ass all over the place thus binding him to us through his honor.

EDIT: I really think we could split hairs over the issue of when Revan and Malak turned all day and get nowhere. I have explained my natural assumption from when I played KOTOR, there really isn't any other literature to go on there.

Far cop I don't want my Mandalorian to have a walker, and those tubes better not be life support for the old bugger :-

And I have no problem should we encounter him as a leader and kick his ass all over the place thus binding him to us through his honor.

Well again this isn't the Dead Mandalore. This is most likely the Mandalore from KOTOR. Those tubes aren't life support, they allow him to battle in space on his Basilisk.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Well again this isn't the Dead Mandalore. This is most likely the Mandalore from KOTOR. Those  tubes aren't life support, they allow him to battle in space on his Basilisk.

That was just a joke mate, I'm not having a stab about all the facts here. I just don't see any reason to in stone whitewash the aforementioned theory, (the age of the character discounted in hindsight) but even there it's a fantasy universe, I don't think it is un-explainable.

Well again this isn't the Dead Mandalore. This is most likely the Mandalore from KOTOR. Those  tubes aren't life support, they allow him to battle in space on his Basilisk.

That was just a joke mate, I'm not having a stab about all the facts here. I just don't see any reason to in stone whitewash the aforementioned theory, (the age of the character discounted in hindsight) but even there it's a fantasy universe, I don't think it is un-explainable.

But not needed, there is already an established Mandalore. If you have two, then you have the Ruler of all Mandalorians, or a Corps on Dxun. It's a different Mandalore then the one in TOTJ.

I am certainly not saying it is *needed* but I liked the idea of it and don't see it as entirely impossible.

At least more so than having "the Mandalore" a figure that should be leading armies, just hanging out with me while I dragged him from planet to planet.

(w00t) I didn't expect this thread to go off like this! But it just seems to be going round and around.

I agree that Mandelore is probably a title but Akari's post suggested something more than just a successor. :-

Maybe a dev could shed some light? But that would probably give too much away.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'll admit I haven't finished the first game yet.

However, Canderous has told my character that he doesn't feel he is a Mandalorian anymore, and after this he doesn't know what he is going to do. - so unless something drastically changes when I get into the temple or when I subsequently get to the Star Forge.... I don't see as how Canderous can be The Mandalore. - I also don't see "the Mandalore" being a joinable pc unless it is really really late in the game.

I do think that Canderous being a joinable pc would be a great thing. I like listening to his war stories.

Even Jolee had left the jedi when he was a padawan and not a master - so he was relatively low in levels.

On to new Subject. I would have thought that the Lord of All Mandalorians would ahve looked more cerrimonial. He should LOOK like the King.

But I'm beginning to believe that his Silver Armored character didn't become Lord Mandalore until recently. From what I understand this Silver armored warrior was the Sith default character that Obsidian said they were gonna replace with another character. It was only recently in pics that he started to look more Mandalorian, then the most recent and final touch is the Mask of Mandalore.

Far cop I don't want my Mandalorian to have a walker, and those tubes better not be life support for the old bugger :p

Well again this isn't the Dead Mandalore. This is most likely the Mandalore from KOTOR. Those tubes aren't life support, they allow him to battle in space on his Basilisk.

As a small sidenote, all Basilisks where destroyed by Revan after the Republic won the Mandalorian wars.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Far cop I don't want my Mandalorian to have a walker, and those tubes better not be life support for the old bugger :p

As a small sidenote, all Basilisks where destroyed by Revan after the Republic won the Mandalorian wars.

Were they now? You forget it's been seven to eight years since the Mandalorain Wars, I'm sure they've got some now.

Were they now? You forget it's been seven to eight years since the Mandalorain Wars, I'm sure they've got some now.

That's a possibility.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The Mandalore is the title of the Mandalorian leader how hard is that to understand.

Each Mandalore has a real name The Mandalore is just a title are yall just stupid or something.

Thank you for contributing to this thread with such insight and knowledge.

Good bye.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Anyways, I'm not going to bother arguing with an idiot as he will just bring you down to his level and start insulting you....

Mandalore might technically join you if you are lightside because if you recall, in the EU, there were only a few mandalorians after ROTJ and they were destined to rebuild their once mighty civilization and became allies of the republic. Although this is approx 4000 years after KotOR, it is possible that this Mandalore would join your party and become a force of good but maybe get assasinated or something later on. Blow the theory to bits if you want

However, there is also an equal possibility that Mandalore is DS and wants to seek revenge on the Republic for what they did to his people but I strongly recall Canderous saying that he didn't hold a grudge against Revan. This is pure speculation as obviously the developers do not want to give us too much information. They simply want to wet our appetites.

Anyways, I'm not going to bother arguing with an idiot as he will just bring you down to his level and start insulting you....

Mandalore might technically join you if you are lightside because if you recall, in the EU, there were only a few mandalorians after ROTJ and they were destined to rebuild their once mighty civilization and became allies of the republic. Although this is approx 4000 years after KotOR, it is possible that this Mandalore would join your party and become a force of good but maybe get assasinated or something later on. Blow the theory to bits if you want

However, there is also an equal possibility that Mandalore is DS and wants to seek revenge on the Republic for what they did to his people but I strongly recall Canderous saying that he didn't hold a grudge against Revan. This is pure speculation as obviously the developers do not want to give us too much information. They simply want to wet our appetites.

I didn't think there was anyone else who remembered the Marvel Mandalorians. Your theory is good, but I believe Mandalore will be a neutral. My guess is that the PC defeats the Mandalore and he will give loyalty to the PC. Perhaps this is where Canderous cameo role comes into play. Meaning Mandalore leaves Canderous in charge, while he's gone.

But like I said, I don't know how much thought has gone into Mandalore as of yet. For I don't think the Silver Armored warrior has been Mandalore for long.

Perhaps you pick Mandalore in the jungle on Dxun. According to the TOJ comics some surviving Mandalorians holed up in the underwoods. And with them the new Mandalore.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I didn't think there was anyone else who remembered the Marvel Mandalorians. Your theory is good, but I believe Mandalore will be a neutral. My guess is that the PC defeats the Mandalore and he will give loyalty to the PC. Perhaps this is where Canderous cameo role comes into play. Meaning Mandalore leaves Canderous in charge, while he's gone.

But like I said, I don't know how much thought has gone into Mandalore as of yet. For I don't think the Silver Armored warrior has been Mandalore for long.

If it is THE Mandalore, he'd better not be a joinable NPC until very late in the game. Otherwise it'd seem rather weird for him to be tagging along with "low level" characters.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Perhaps you pick Mandalore in the jungle on Dxun. According to the TOJ comics some surviving Mandalorians holed up in the underwoods. And with them the new Mandalore.

That was 40 years ago in KOTOR Time. The New Mandalore from TOTJ left Dxun went back to his Sector with his Mandalorian Clans. The New Mandalore in KOTOR was Leading from Mandalorian Space.

So no Mandalore on Dxun, unless FAKE Mandalore.