Have You Noticed The Mystery?

Our Party so Far is,,

You ( the last known jedi so far)

Kreia (the women with weird eyes)

Atton Rand (han solo type char)

Mira (bounty hunter)

T3-M4 (the droid who was with you in the last life :p)

The darth mual kind of char (cant think of his name)

We dont know very much about Atris... thats what so very enigmatic about her.......i havent seen one screen shot at all.....she just appears here and there....its like shes a ghost or somthing.....so shes my fave so far!

The Sith really want her not you.

i hope not...obisidiian said this time the sith are interested in you! not anyone else....(if it repeats when malak wanted bastilla and not you)...i will be pretty dissapointed....i want the sith to come after my new character!

talking about white hair have you noticed that a lot of heads have white hair though think it could be a when you darkside thing. cuz the second pic is of a darksider although the 3rd has white hair but looks good.

post-2015-1099048077_thumb.jpg

post-2015-1099048243_thumb.jpg

post-2015-1099048326_thumb.jpg

post-2015-1099048055_thumb.jpg

"i hope not...obisidiian said this time the sith are interested in you! not anyone else....(if it repeats when malak wanted bastilla and not you)...i will be pretty dissapointed....i want the sith to come after my new character! "

I would be mad if it was the same situation as in KOTOR1.I want Sith after me.So i could have fun killing them.

Hmm... why white hair? White hair could symbolize a traumatic occurence in childhood, purity, pure spirit, innocence, strong will....

So if there is three characters with white hair, it must symbolize different aspects of their character. Maybe Kreia, Atris and the other are all related in blood/master/apprentice wise.

Im sure that eirther

-The Sith really want her not you.

God I hope not. That's Bastila all over again.

Don't want to go through another one of those lengthy 'please turn back to the light or else I'll nag you to death because the jedi don't kill their prisoners.'

The focus should be on the PC, not some stupid white haired twins.

hear hear!!! i don't want no stupid family disaster; can't we just have a good story with solid characters. do we really need this he is my brother and you are my second cousin crap...?

I wont search through three pages of forum posts but here is the screenshot people are talking about (if people haven't linked it already)

1.jpg

AND THIS IS NOT ATRIS!

One more thing: Why do developers have to give such cryptic responses to questions?

Umm...no that isn't Atris......... :shifty:

I say the "handmaiden" is either Atris' sister or daughter......

but what if they are brothers that would rock.

or both siters that join your party and you can hit on both of them at the same time. but I would end up getting them confused with each other. Or they switch clothes and fool you.

Well, the "Handmaiden" also wears a hood. Don't you think it redundant to have her face in the background and her body in the party? (I agree with the other people who brought this up, in slightly different words)

Look at the background in the LA KotOR2.com website. Her face fades as you go further and further dark as the interface goes dark, and the masked man fades if you go lightside. I think that's strong evidence that they're too different people.

Am I mistaken, or does the PC avatar have a different shade of "white" hair than the "white haired girl"? If I'm not mistaken, it looks quite yellowish, wherea's the white haired girl's hair is quite white, with a little bit of blue in it.

Kreia is old. Do you know any old people who haven't gone bald or had greying (if really want it, "whitening", even though Kreia's hair isn't that same shade of bright white so much as it is grey) hair? Apparently, if they have anyone young in the party with white hair, it's redundant and stupid to put any OLD people in the party. Yes, exactly. Make them bald instead, even if they're female.

What?

If you go too far into this direction, well... Anyone else notice that there are three brown people in the party, possibly including your PC?

Learn where to draw the line. I'm a totally live and let live person, and if that's how you want to interpret it, fine... just realize that you're probably doing more harm than good for yourself.

I saw the WHC (white hair chick I pre-sume?) with the name Atris plenty of times... but I cant remember where i saw it....obsidian has not even put any info on her what so ever....and she is in this magazine called hyper.....its a aussir magazine it shows the WHC atris fighting darth sion but it doesnt reveil the WHC atris name.....they always have pictures on her but never info....WHC atris just reminds me to much of bastilla...i know she isnt bastilla but people can chang drabmatically over 5 years possibly...