• halo2
    • burnout3
    • pop2
    • star wars battle front
    • doom3
    • splinter cell chaos theory
    • doa ultimate
    • mortal combat deceptionm

Hey where's the other? I don't own many consoles so I can't play much of those games. I've been keeping busy with Vice City, Max Payne 2, and Madden 05 lately. I will prolly get Half-life 2 when it comes out. TSL is the game I'm most looking forward to by far however.

:) KOTOR, halo2, Doom3, Halflife2, Counterstrike source, Day of Defeat, San Andreas, Mech Assault, Project Visitor, Matrix Online (maybe), Legend of Dragoon, Battlefront, DOA3... I'll think of the other ones later o.o Budokai 3 looks got but prolly not, maybe Metroid Prime 2. o:) I have been in the mood for rally lately... maybe GT3? Anyone know the release date for GT4?

I just completed Final Fantasy VIII, which wasn't as good as X by far. I've started with Final Fantasy VII today, while waiting for my copy of Halo 2 to arrive.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm definately reinstalling KotOR at one point, especially because of some darn fine mods I want to try.

While waiting for KotOR 2 I'll also play a mixed bag of genres:

RTS: Battle for Middle Earth (Should it be released before Feb)

RPG: Vampire Bloodlines

FPS: Trilogy of USMC games from 3 different eras: Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (WW2), Men of Valor (Vietnam), First to Fight (Modern); and maybe Starship Troopers (If it's worth getting).