the Queen of Onderon

Is it me being sad or when you finally kissed bastilla did you get that little smug look like when you do score yourself a chick in rl and your mate dosnt??

:D B)

it's just you.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I must admit, I'm intrigued by this daughter idea...

It could be a bit like the Theseus-Ariadne romance from Greek mythology as was previously mentioned. Ariadne falls for the handsome stranger, helps him in his quest, and "joins his party" so to speak. Brilliant!

"You shall not pass!"

It could be a bit like the Theseus-Ariadne romance from Greek mythology as was previously mentioned. Ariadne falls for the handsome stranger, helps him in his quest, and "joins his party" so to speak. Brilliant!

haha I hope I didn't ruin Obsidian's surprise if I'm right then :D

if you don't see me posting anymore, it's because Morgan and Avellone have kidnapped me and locked me away before I figure out the rest of the plotline. :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

if you don't see me posting anymore, it's because Morgan and Avellone have kidnapped me and locked me away before I figure out the rest of the plotline. :p

<_< :rolleyes: If your being kidnapped, how could they let you even contact us. ;)-_-

if you don't see me posting anymore, it's because Morgan and Avellone have kidnapped me and locked me away before I figure out the rest of the plotline. :rolleyes:

Heh :D

lmao good point mace :D

That got me to thinking, along the lines of the original poster, but what if instead of the QUEEN being Atris, it's actually her DAUGHTER.

It would make what the original poster suggest more feasible where the PC is asked to help out the queen with a problem of hers and in return, Atris swears her loyalty to the PC and agrees to join him/her.

I like this idea.

That got me to thinking, along the lines of the original poster, but what if instead of the QUEEN being Atris, it's actually her DAUGHTER.

It would make what the original poster suggest more feasible where the PC is asked to help out the queen with a problem of hers and in return, Atris swears her loyalty to the PC and agrees to join him/her.

So another Jedi princess, with the exception of this one actually being a princess? :(

Bastila acted like a little Jedi Princess, even though she wasn't.

If Atris is indeed a princess, which I doubt, then I hope she isn't as arrogant as Bastila.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Bastila acted like a little Jedi Princess, even though she wasn't.

If Atris is indeed a princess, which I doubt, then I hope she isn't as arrogant as Bastila.

TripleRRR

I hope not, I mean...too much rehashing...why not have a hippie like princess?

Why aren't there many slutty princesses in RPG's? They're either snobs, damsel in distress, or heroines. Hmmm...maybe mix and match traits...... :(

Since TSL is set 40 or so years after Tales of the Jedi I would imagine the king and queen of Onderon would be the same as at the end of that story (names I forget) and therfore aged 60-70.

I think there is a history of Force sensitivity in the royal family of Onderon though, so "Atris" could be a scion of that line.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Since TSL is set 40 or so years after Tales of the Jedi I would imagine the king and queen of Onderon would be the same as at the end of that story (names I forget) and therfore aged 60-70.

Dunno about that, since I think we got it confirmed before that the queen won't be an ugly-looking old hag :unsure:

I think there is a history of Force sensitivity in the royal family of Onderon though, so "Atris" could be a scion of that line.

Interesting possibility there.. :rolleyes:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Dunno about that, since I think we got it confirmed before that the queen won't be an ugly-looking old hag :lol:

Interesting possibility there.. :)

Women don't turn into ugly hags the minute they hit 60!

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!