the Queen of Onderon

No, they don't. However, I think there was a statement saying that the Queen of Onderon was young and beautiful.

Maybe the Sith murdered her parents and set her up as a puppet, like King's Quest VI (Alhazred and Princess Cassima).

"You shall not pass!"

Women don't turn into ugly hags the minute they hit 60!

Nah, they turn into kind old grandmothers, every one of them :lol:. Nah, just joking, both now and before, so don't take it too seriously :). But it's true that it indeed seem like the queen won't be of the age you mentioned before. Perhaps the previous queen just passed away and the current one is new to her rule...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

You never know. The sith, whether 1 or 100, could be in the back drop of everything on Onderon and you only know when it is too late. Remember Ep. V when 3PO got shot by the stormtrooper. Could be a huge trap.

Give the big trap scene and betrayed plot to Coruscant... :wacko:

I would hate to fight Sith in Onderon...either the hostile peasants, the local authority, or play them both as pawns....

either the hostile peasants, the local authority, or play them both as pawns....

... which we already know that you can do, according to that review :wacko:. Decided yet exactly what to do in that situation then?

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

either the hostile peasants, the local authority, or play them both as pawns....

... which we already know that you can do, according to that review :wacko:. Decided yet exactly what to do in that situation then?

Exactly why I said it...

Depends...the game is not out yet, you know...

Exactly why I said it...

Depends...the game is not out yet, you know...

I see :wacko:. Not decided here either, but I've considered just playing them out against each other. I may fight for the queen, if it gets Atris to join me (as suggested in another forum Atris might perhaps be found here.. just speculation through), but if not I may consider joining the locals instead...

I see :wacko:. Not decided here either, but I've considered just playing them out against each other. I may fight for the queen, if it gets Atris to join me (as suggested in another forum Atris might perhaps be found here.. just speculation through), but if not I may consider joining the locals instead...

I wonder if we can go through it neutral...I really do want to seduce the queen though, not another Jedi princess who actually is a princess....

I wonder if we can go through it neutral...I really do want to seduce the queen though, not another Jedi princess who actually is a princess....

Well, I suppose that we may choose to stay out of the whole conflict. I wouldn't count too much on that, through.. After all, you had to take sides in the swoop gang war.. :huh:. That was KOTOR 1 through, this is KOTOR 2.

As for seducing the queen, I also hope this option is there, but I dunno if the devs will grant us out wish ;)

Why would we want to seduce the queen? We are Jedi, we know we are better than this. :lol:

We can choose to be as we wish ;p. Besides, I wonder if our character really count as a "jedi". After all, in a preview of the dialouge, he calls himself a "Fallen Jedi" rather thna a Jedi, so it should be okay to love ;D

I guess you didn't get any from Bastila or Yuthura...or both....'Tis a sad life to lead my friend....

Bah, nevermind him. He's just a pawn of the Jedi council! :rolleyes:

Why would we want to seduce the queen? We are Jedi, we know we are better than this. :rolleyes:

We are not Jedi! We are Sith! This is one of the benefits of being sith.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Why would we want to seduce the queen? We are Jedi, we know we are better than this. :blink:

TripleRRR

:rolleyes: So going to jail for raping someone is a benefit... :rolleyes: :ph34r: <_< Someone shoot me...

You really are an ignorant youth aren't you?

First you don't know what "hermaphrodite" means, then you don't even know what "seduce" means....sheesh....

I highly doubt that...

because I slaughtered them all like animals....

Then he's a pawn of the spirits of the Jedi Council! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I guess you didn't get any from Bastila or Yuthura...or both....'Tis a sad life to lead my friend....

Bah, nevermind him. He's just a pawn of the Jedi council! :rolleyes:

I highly doubt that...

because I slaughtered them all like animals....

Hey, was that a mod?! :blink: :D :rolleyes:

Why would we want to seduce the queen? We are Jedi, we know we are better than this. :blink:

TripleRRR

:rolleyes: So going to jail for raping someone is a benefit... :blink: :ph34r: <_< Someone shoot me...

First you don't know what "hermaphrodite" means, then you don't even know what "seduce" means....sheesh....

:ph34r: But seducing is in the line of rape, isn't it? :blink: Btw, how many times have you used that half-ass hermaphrodite joke? :rolleyes: I bet it's the number of years you've been cursing the Earth with your existence... :angry:

Ps: The first step to knowledge is knowing that you are ignorant. ;)

:ph34r: :rolleyes: But seduce is in the line of rape, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Why would it be? It just means that you're using all your charm to woo her, you play on her weaknesses, etc.. But "rape" means that you force yourself on someone. Seduce means that you try to woo her, yes, that you try to make her become attracted to you, but the decision whenever to go the final step or not remains with her. Big difference from rape...

TripleRRR

:rolleyes: So going to jail for raping someone is a benefit... :rolleyes: :ph34r: <_< Someone shoot me...

:ph34r: ;) But seducing is in the line of rape, isn't it? :blink:

A......

:blink:

No.

:ph34r:  :blink: But seduce is in the line of rape, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Why would it be? It just means that you're using all your charm to woo her, you play on her weaknesses, etc.. But "rape" means that you force yourself on someone. Seduce means that you try to woo her, yes, that you try to make her become attracted to you, but the decision whenever to go the final step or not remains with her. Big difference from rape...

:angry: Thank's for the embarassment... :rolleyes: :ph34r: :blink: But I did ask a question... <_<

:ph34r:  :blink: But seduce is in the line of rape, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Ps: The first step to knowledge is knowing that you are ignorant. :rolleyes:

No, dum@$$...

Seduce means to entice, or to attract, or persuade, not force, to have sexual intercourse...

The first step to knowledge is knowing that you are ignorant and not acting or parading around as if you are smart....which you are not, and what you just did...