the Queen of Onderon

:rolleyes:  :angry: I think someone else already answered my question...and they did it much more maturely...  :rolleyes: <_<

:blink:

Yeah, sorry about that, I don't use Preview Post...gave me a chuckle though...why do I have to be mature? btw, just learn that word today?

Why not have a competion to seduce the queen with somebody? Could be fun...

Why not have a competion to seduce the queen with somebody? Could be fun...

somebody? Who? someone in our party? :unsure:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I did get some from Bastila but not Yuthura. Too scared to do Korriban first or second. This seducing thing should be left to the card player, gambler, scoundrel type and not a Jedi like myself. I do get nookie but that is not for the counsel of spirits to know. :unsure:

So aren't you being a hypocrite when you say that seducing is not for the Jedi, which you are, then say you seduced Bastila?

Wonder what it might be like to actually join the queen? And what will we do? "In Her Majesty's Secret Service", perhaps? :lol: (bad pun)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

God, another person who can't take a joke....how I wish for the days of old.... ;)

What were those like then, O Wise Elder? :lol:

In her bedroom?

Hehe, that might be top go a little toof ar, but if we can seduce her like OSW suggested, then why not? It'd be as close as we could get anyway XD.

Maybe Atris can join the crowd...maybe even Mira...only if she brings a bag though... :p

<_<. Don't develop those dirty throughts too far... <_<

Althrough I'm not saying that it isn't a good idea :lol:

Maybe Atris can join the crowd...maybe even Mira...only if she brings a bag though... :p

A KOTOR foursome?

:lol: Add Kreia in the mix and I'll be the happiest man on Earth... :p :p To bad KotOR 2 isn't going to be an Adults only game. :ph34r: :o:lol: But then I couldn't play it... :blink::) legaly... ;)

A KOTOR foursome?

:lol: Add Kreia in the mix and I'll be the happiest man on Earth... ;)-_- To bad KotOR 2 isn't going to be an Adults only game. :ph34r: :o:( But then I couldn't play it... -_-:) legaly... ;)

Kreia? OMG you are sicker than I thought....

Maybe Atris can join the crowd...maybe even Mira...only if she brings a bag though... :)

A KOTOR foursome?

:lol: Add Kreia in the mix and I'll be the happiest man on Earth... ;)-_- To bad KotOR 2 isn't going to be an Adults only game. :ph34r: :o:( But then I couldn't play it... -_-:o legaly... ;)

Kreia? OMG you are sicker than I thought....

:) I guess you could just say I like older women... ^_^ much older...I mean old like to old to have children... :ph34r: ...my children... :p

Atris is the daughter of the queen, who joins you no matter what your side...

Why?

Because she is in love... :lol:

But after joining you, she also becomes your apprentice, if you have enough experience, and you get to influence her limited knowledge...but eventually she will always have light in her heart... -_-

or maybe not...