the Queen of Onderon

Perhaps just have the option to romance both, or play them off each other, like in the Russian novel the Inspector General by Gogol, where the imposter Inspector General romances the mayor's wife and her daughter in his scheming machinations. (He doesn't actually want either -- the mother is old and ugly, and the daughter looks like a donkey.)

"You shall not pass!"

The Queen could be Queen Galia her mother Queen Amanoa was killed when Qel Droma and Naomi Sunrider were alive, at least that what ive just read of a website about qel droma, whose body we found in kotor1

Qel Droma was a family. it was one of the Qel Dromas in the Great Hunt that the robes were from

B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

The Queen could be Queen Galia her mother Queen Amanoa was killed when Qel Droma and Naomi Sunrider were alive, at least that what ive just read of a website about qel droma, whose body we found in kotor1

Qel Droma was a family. it was one of the Qel Dromas in the Great Hunt that the robes were from

B)

Ulic Qel-Droma's cousin. I believe his name was Duron.

I vaguely remember something that stated/implied Atris wasn't the same as the queen.

I'm too lazy too search for it, but maybe someone else isn't. In particular, I think they said, when someone noticed the queen or somesuch, that that was actually Atris.

Anyway, I think it's a neat idea. She doesn't have to be an official "Jedi" to use the force and be good, either - she might've used holocrons, and perhaps she would be protecting the settlement on Onderon by fighting that guy. Whatever, I don't know. You get the basic idea.

The ornate, white robes really fit the "lightside royalty" theory, anyway.

I say she should have so sort of tie to Onderon's royal family. She could be the subdued, less arrogant princess type.

I mean, she has that look of ornate intensity that befits an influential Force Adept.

She need not be part of the order.

"You shall not pass!"

I say she should have so sort of tie to Onderon's royal family. She could be the subdued, less arrogant princess type.

I mean, she has that look of ornate intensity that befits an influential Force Adept.

She need not be part of the order.

Shy...that's what we need, no arrogant, no out of place, no rebeliousness, well maybe we need a little of that....

Shy...that's what we need, no arrogant, no out of place, no rebeliousness, well maybe we need a little of that....

Heh, you mean kinda like a more submissive, much less self-confindent queen than Leia or Amidala ever was? :). But actually, that would work. It'd be eaiser for us to infludence her then, in a way... since you're more experienced in a whole lot of stuff and a good leader as well, she turns to you for advice since she knows that because of her ties to the royal family (if there is any ties), she may one day come in a postition of power, thus you infludence her to believe that you either need to rule with a "peace-and-justice"-policy, or an "ironfist"-policy? :D.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I most certainly agree. Shy would be perfect. If she's a love interest, she's the kind that blushes when complimenting you. She secretly worships the ground you walk on...

"You shall not pass!"

I most certainly agree. Shy would be perfect. If she's a love interest, she's the kind that blushes when complimenting you. She secretly worships the ground you walk on...

that sounds a little like bastilla in KotOR ;)

Bastila rather acted liek it hurt her pride as "number one Jedi" to compliment you.

She didn't understand how she could have a crush on you. You were Revan, destroyer of worlds, and she thought you were cute! She was totally confused.

I want Atris/Onderon Queen/Mira to be more genuine...

"You shall not pass!"

Heh, you mean kinda like a more submissive, much less self-confindent queen than Leia or Amidala ever was? :lol:. But actually, that would work. It'd be eaiser for us to infludence her then, in a way... since you're more experienced in a whole lot of stuff and a good leader as well, she turns to you for advice since she knows that because of her ties to the royal family (if there is any ties), she may one day come in a postition of power, thus you infludence her to believe that you either need to rule with a "peace-and-justice"-policy, or an "ironfist"-policy? :D.

Sounds good.

No more stereotypes...

Shy...Could work! With some good writing, Masterpiece!

Arrogant? Out of the question.

Rebellious? maybe...just a little though...

Runaway? Hope so! :p

Arrogant REALLY would not work. I mean, come on! That was the main thing that got people fed up with Bastila was how arrogant and self-centered she was.

If Atris is a little bit bashful, though not quit totally introverted, it could prove to make a very cute character.

"You shall not pass!"

Heh... no, not "T3" from KotOR 1 type shy. Might be funny, but heh...

I don't think she should be arrogant. However, there are things similar to arrogant that I wouldn't mind - if she were royalty, for example, she might sort of take for granted and expect people to do things for her, but be caring and totally un-self centered in all the ways that count. Well, as long as she recognizes what's going on pretty quickly, anyway. That would fit the "archetype" of princess quite well without being a stereotype.

I would really like shy but commanding. I could do without the, "secretly worships the ground you walk on" thing. That's weird, and I don't really like that in real life, much less in a video game story where it can't effect my ego at all.

Frankly, I'm sick of being the center of the bloody universe in my interactions with NPC's. It gets kind of old, so I wouldn't mind people being firm with you and having a strictly equals relationship with you. And really, a romance doesn't work if the two aren't true equals. Note that that doesn't have to mean in skill - just personally. I want it to FEEL reciprocated, even if it isn't. (heh) Maybe I'm taking you guys too literally.

Taking us too literally?

Um, yeah, I would say so. I use exaggerated terminology for emphasis, but I think you get the picture.

Obviously we don't want any kind of distorted unequal sickening relationship with a pixelated character.

Well, I speak for myself at least.

"You shall not pass!"