Alien Party mambers

What type of alien would u wanna see most as a jedi part member?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What type of alien would u wanna see most as a jedi part member?

• Zabrak
    • Selkath
    • Wookie
    • Yodas species
    • Twilek
    • Cathar
    • Rodian
    • Other

Yuck :blink: no little weird speaking muppets please ;)

Well, what if they include the option to kill him? :)

Make yourself an nice little coat...

eeew :unsure:

maybe a hood ornament for my starship, more likely.

I want a sentient insectoid with no hands, just chitinous blades.. You know, the kind of thing you'd see creeping out of the walls in a hallucinogenic nightmare.

Like the bugs in the Starship troopers movie, but more badass. More spikey. Darker, more sinister.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

would like to see a jedi guardian hammerhead. we know they ain't gonna add lots of new animations, but it would be fun to see an ithorian (sp?) do that jedi leap thing on an attack.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

They hate being called hammerheads. It's rather insulting to them. I think they're also pacifist and care for their massive godly forest (which the Vong all burn down).

you do realize that they don't really exist, right?

after the first movie, they released action figures... and the hammerhead guy were called hammerhead.

*shrug*

am not a star wars geek, but we know that d20 star wars has gots hammerhead jedi wielding lightsabres... so not all is pacifists.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

can we just assume that the 9 ppl who voted for 'other' all want a sandppl party member?

with a button that makes him shake his gaffi stick and make that throaty-coughy-howly noise?

EDIT: by the way, up until i played KOTOR, i thought yoda was a one-of-a-kind d00d. are there many instances of that race in the expanded starwars universe? I was kinda disappointed when i found out there was a yoda clone in KOTOR...

Good god....look at that thing................................... I want her number.

Oh wait...yeah, poll thing. I'd say Mon Cal, Kel Dor, or Selkath (just so i could listen to that weird croaky voice)....

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

• 2 months later...

Hutt Sith Lord.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "