Possible Storylines

Hi all new to the forums, but vey familar with kotor.

Just thought id get involved to increase the hype for myself.

I though i might make a thread to predict possible storylines.

I ve got a feeling kotor 2 will have a many twists just like kotor did. One i predict is one of your party members will actually be the last villain. Just like kotor where you were actually the twsit i think they may do a role reversal and give you a party member that is actually a sith lord playing you. Possibly a chick.

Chris Avellone has repeatedly stated that LA made it clear emphatically at the beginning of the project that big plot twists were to be excluded.

Instead of a huge twist, what I think will constitute a big revelation factor in the TSL scenario will be that we'll be informed much further, concerning the original conflict, Revan, etc. which will start disclosing a 'bigger picture', of which we've yet seen only a part -and that, from the point of view of a single character.

Though I like the idea that a party member may be a spy, working against the main character; but not something as great as 'the' main villain!

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I think something funny with Atton Rand would be great.

Does saving the galaxy always have to be serious?

The game is supposed to have a darker tone overall, but it needs to have a little humor, or it runs the risk of dragging itself down like so many other games do.

We know how each party member will have sidequests so will Mira's be one where she meets the partner of someone she killed whilst a bounty hunter? This is a possibility. Or maybe she will be approached to take out some new contracts or something like that.

Though I like the idea that a party member may be a spy, working against the main character; but not something as great as 'the' main villain!

This isn't a bad idea but can be implemented poorly *cough* Baldur's Gate 2 *cough* when it isn't possible to redeem/turn the spy.

Possible plot:

WARNING: may contain SPOILERS if my theory is actually right.

Sauron is rising again in the east, but this time, instead of an army of Urukai, he has summoned to his aid the might of the sinister Sith. With this invincible army of dark jedi at his feet, he proceeds to wipe out all of the jedi, save one, your main character. Little does your main character know it, there is a saber somewhere that would undo the power of Sauron. You stumble onto it by accident and suddenly, you find yourself tracked at every turn by the Spies of Morgoth, flying drones that track and report your every location. The fate of the world is in your hands, and only you can change it by bringing the One Saber to the fiery maw of MOUNT DOOKU.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

We know how each party member will have sidequests so will Mira's be one where she meets the partner of someone she killed whilst a bounty hunter? This is a possibility. Or maybe she will be approached to take out some new contracts or something like that.

Maybe her mom will get cancer and you have to help her get the family holocron. Hmm, why does that sound so familiar? :)

You are a Jedi, who has given up the force, but not is needed. But before you get your saber you must go through three trials, during which you meet a love interest, the governer of the planet you're on. Along the way, you will engage in many saber fights, using insults and comebacks as your weapons instead of simple swings and parries, in a unique, "Insult-Saber fighting".When your trials are complete, the governor is kidnapped by mystic, ghost like pirates, and you must chase them to their secret, hidden planet that is shrouded in mystery and can never be found. In the final battle, you defeat their evil lord with a well placed spray of root beer. The End.

it turns out....

SPOILER WARNING

your playing a Star Wars video game

Possible plot:

Sauron is rising again in the east, but this time, instead of an army of Urukai, he has summoned to his aid the might of the sinister Sith. With this invincible army of dark jedi at his feet, he proceeds to wipe out all of the jedi, save one, your main character. Little does your main character know it, there is a saber somewhere that would undo the power of Sauron. You stumble onto it by accident and suddenly, you find yourself tracked at every turn by the Spies of Morgoth, flying drones that track and report your every location. The fate of the world is in your hands, and only you can change it by bringing the One Saber to the fiery maw of MOUNT DOOKU.

Yes and you are infact a grown clone of Bastila's child...........

On a more serious note. You were banished from the jedi order for doing something terrible during mandalorian wars. Maybe you had something to do with Revan's fall after that war.

Possible plot:

Exactly.

Well, that pretty much sums up all of the second-rate tolkien-derived fantasy anyway. (No offense, I hope, to those who like such fantasy....)