Is Mira Ugly?

Is Mira Ugly?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mira Ugly?

• Yes
    • No

She looks alot hooter in the concept art

7.jpgk2_mira1.jpg

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

She looks alot hooter in the concept art

Hmm, true, the concept art is a bit nicer... but then, again, just how easy is it to make a drawing of something into 3D, especially one of a person (I was told that making objects in 3D is easy but that maing people in 3D is a whee more difficult)?

If a dev was here, I'm pretty sure that he/she'd ask those who complain if they could do it better ;). IMHO, Mira in 3D isn't as nice as in the concept art, but it's okay. I've seen a lot worse :p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

MastaGAW:

"They better."

Or, what? You're not going to buy the game?

CraigBoy:

" She looks alot hooter in the concept art"

Spelling Buddy Sez:

"A lot hotter"

Freudian slip with see-through panties?

I'm not certain I care about how good-looking one character in the game is but since it's been brought up, I think she's better looking than Annah from Planescape: Torment and not as attractive as Nicole from Broken Sword.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Mira will probably get changed, I mean who can forget the orignal Mission and Bastila:

http://www.force-temple.com/kotor/media/sc...iew.cgi?18l.jpg

Oh dear god....

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think the model doesn't match the concept art, but I don't make my purchase decisions on games based upon how sexually attracted I am to ficticious animated characters.

Now ficticious 2-d characters, that's a different story! :p

Edit: Check the new screenshot. It looks like Mira's model has been cleaned up a little.

39.jpg

People will complain no matter what. I'm just glad she's been improved. I don't know if it was just an early model, or if they cleaned it up due to the number of complaints. Personally, I would release a screenshot of a close-up on a half-finished model, but that's just me.