Romance Poll: More than two

How many romances should KOTOR2 have?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. How many romances should KOTOR2 have?

• One for male, one for female, like KOTOR1
    • Multiple choices
    • Multiple choices........including same sex
    • None at all!

I put down multiple for two reasons. One variety is the spice of life and two Lucas will never let a same sex romance happen in the SW universe which is entirely his right. Personally I would like to have two girls and my PC doing a little two on one action but again I think that falls under the not in my universe Lucas rule.

Cheers!

I thought I heard that you could have a same-sex relationship with Juhani if you were female.

Is that just BS?

There is no physical display of love from Juhani while playing as a female PC I know that for sure. She does say she is fond of you playing as both a male and female on the light side but the exact meaning of that is up for interpretation. IMHO I think Bioware intended this to be a praise of your PC's ability to gain her trust as she was not an open trusting character when you first get her aboard the ship. If it was however an attempt by Bioware to have an under the radar gay romance than they did a good job because Lucas Arts and Lucas himself didn't catch on, but personally I don't think that was their intention.

Cheers!

There is no physical display of love from Juhani while playing as a female PC I know that for sure. She does say she is fond of you playing as both a male and female on the light side but the exact meaning of that is up for interpretation. IMHO I think Bioware intended this to be a praise of your PC's ability to gain her trust as she was not too trusting a character when you first get her aboard the ship.

I was never able to get the option so I have no way to say if it's real or not. But on GameFAQ a while back someone posted a way to get more then that from her. It wasn't a physical show of emotions but she stated she had strong feelings for you. You ended up with some entry about having to wait till the situation with Malak was over to find out what would happen.(Sort of like Bas) Had screens taken with a camera posted up. Looked real enough but who knows.

There is no physical display of love from Juhani while playing as a female PC I know that for sure. She does say she is fond of you playing as both a male and female on the light side but the exact meaning of that is up for interpretation. IMHO I think Bioware intended this to be a praise of your PC's ability to gain her trust as she was not too trusting a character when you first get her aboard the ship.

I was never able to get the option so I have no way to say if it's real or not. But on GameFAQ a while back someone posted a way to get more then that from her. It wasn't a physical show of emotions but she stated she had strong feelings for you. You ended up with some entry about having to wait till the situation with Malak was over to find out what would happen.(Sort of like Bas) Had screens taken with a camera posted up. Looked real enough but who knows.

Yup, I got that too. Talk to Juhani after you've smacked Bastila on the temple roof but before you use the computer to turn off the distortion field and you've been friendly enough with her throughout the game (I turned Carth down, not sure if you must do that).

I think this only appears if you're female. When you meet her in the grove, if you're female, she'll say something like "I think I truly loved Quatra" and I'm quite sure you won't get that if you're male.

So she does seem to have a lesbian streak, if you feel a need to label feelings.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

Yup, I got that too. Talk to Juhani after you've smacked Bastila on the temple roof but before you use the computer to turn off the distortion field and you've been friendly enough with her throughout the game (I turned Carth down, not sure if you must do that).

I think this only appears if you're female. When you meet her in the grove, if you're female, she'll say something like "I think I truly loved Quatra" and I'm quite sure you won't get that if you're male.

So she does seem to have a lesbian streak, if you feel a need to label feelings.

Well, there was her and Belaya.........

Well, there was her and Belaya.........

:D

A love triangle with a deadly outcome would be nice. For example, if you're playing DS, you can persuade your love interest to kill the other competitor for your love.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Perhaps a nemesis/antithesis for Atris/Altris.

She can be the good girl, then have Mira as the neutral and Darth Cutey-pie (or whatever) as the evil temptress.

It would be like Baldur's Gate 2 with Aerie (good), Jaheira (neutral) and Viconia (evil).

"You shall not pass!"

I think the KOTOR 1 romances kinda sucked. With Carth you just made strange jokes and then he made a promise to you (it was funny though), and with Bastila you just say nice and occasionally flirtatious things to you and she kisses you (and shortly thereafter says she never wants to talk about it again; at least not until malak's dead). Anyone else unsatisfied with that part of the game?