KOTOR II Characters

T3 randomly beeped at you and you said something random and walk off. That is exactly what happened every time. Am I the only one who liked Carth? He was a complainer most of the time, but was stoic the rest of the time.

Hey, don't bash T3! His many funtions include, being a toaster, as mentioned, a toilet, a George Forman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine, a blender, a cd player, a fridge...and many others! So what do you think his price is? $60? $100? Actually it's only five easy payments of $3.99!

I wish I could sell T3...and no, you aren't the only one who liked Carth...there's plenty more at the Bio boards... :ph34r:

Somone you trusted killed your wife and your kid(or at least thought did.) I doubt too many here would trust all that many people again. That being said,if they gave the character better lines he might not have annoyed most everyone so much.

Well what about a computer made out of cotton candy, now thats something. You can just take a bite out of it when you get hungry. Kinda like a coconut radio or something, btw if the professor form Guiligan's Island could build something like a coconut radio then why couldn't he just patch up a hole in the boat?

iceman1731.jpg