Picture of Your Games the 15th

HoonDing

O51vDla.jpg

Kaeula's Shadow:

VdjHQHx.jpg

A fairly easy boss fight once I figured out where the shallow areas of the pool you fight in were.

pQZSMS6.jpg

Px9SeOu.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Spoiler-free screenshots:

wBjh1Ho.png

I actually would not have noticed otherwise.
Edit. Also, the mask resolves the issue with weird facial expressions almost perfectly ("almost" - can't wear it during rest).

Ou2fTtZ.png

cn39vt0.png

5qly4JM.png

Sent the hand to pickpocket and explore. Discovered 2 things - the hand cannot pickpocket, but can initiate a dialogue.

DGmn6tG.png

Couldn't jump there myself, so decided not to spend a spell slot.

Spoilers for a companion quest:

Spoiler

Astatrion's:

Spoiler

c8xtEYr.png

Just in case, after this I had to poke the casket, which resulted in Cazador standing upright again for the cut-scene and the rest of his allies noticing the rogue, in order to progress. He did not acknowledge that he just retreated from the unexpected sunlight. The second poke was the finisher. The remaining undead waited patiently for the cut-scene to play out before descending on the other rogue (who could not escape and had to be resurrected at the camp).

Edited by Hawke64
  • Like 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Gasp! 1

The last part of a side quest:

Spoiler

dmQUBJ8.png

The party rescued 8 smokepowder barrels.

nqRFc1m.png

This was very odd - the door looked wooden, thus it was reasonable for it to be either destructible or possible to lock-pick. On the other hand, I was following a guide for this quest (wouldn't have found the door otherwise and, as far as I know, there was no other way to progress the main quest). 

Spoiler

Why couldn't I just follow/kill a higher level cult member and get their amulet/key? They couldn't always have been sitting in the sewer temple.

The ending of the most important quest in the game (heavy spoilers):

Spoiler

t6tIQqA.png

wVyZyvG.png

I am not sure why, but I wanted to kill this guy. But I also was in a bit of a hurry story-wise, so just proceeded to the exit and never saw him again.

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

x628Xph.png

I think, it is the only instance where the PC auto-talks with a cinematic camera.
The Dark Urge Origin:

Spoiler

pBz040v.png

The companion helps to save a random bard.

TSmgccV.png

The bard is okay.

Act 2, end:

Spoiler

2vMe38u.png

It did not go well.

Act 2 (some spoilers for locations and side quests):

Spoiler

lW4aoRQ.png

FYFjqgt.png

m82gVrU.png

TGH21Ia.png

HHJhslF.png

0wFw7Pr.png

AV9mVaV.png

No idea what was happening here. Teleported out after the named NPC died.

8aVzYEn.png

• Gasp! 3

2 hours ago, Hawke64 said:

The Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer subclass - the scales are customisable and depend on the bloodline chosen, though can be removed.

Skin condition it is, thanks. :shifty:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

qcXkFfb.jpg

bWGwlF5.jpg

lKcZLDc.jpg

Military Industrial Complex - Ruining the real world and video game worlds alike

Edited by Keyrock
  • Gasp! 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸