rAND-ohm vIDeO game NEW$

Amentep

2 hours ago, Maedhros said:

@Keyrock Crusader Kings 2 is probably my most played singleplayer game of all time. I keep finding new ways to challenge myself in it. I just hope CK3 won't require tons of patches and DLCs to be as good.

It's a Paradox game, so I fully expect 328 DLCs over the next 4 or 5 years. I too hope the base game is good on its own.

• Haha 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

3 hours ago, Wormerine said:

If Avengers life service coop thingy wasn’t suspicious enough, it will also not allow you to play as Spider-Man unles you play on PlayStation.

Well, Disney's going through some financial problems. They gotta recoup the cost of running those theme parks some how. Good thing they bought Fox last year. :shifty:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, the_dog_days said:

Well, Disney's going through some financial problems. They gotta recoup the cost of running those theme parks some how. Good thing they bought Fox last year. :shifty:

Probably has more to do with Sony having the Spider-Man license, than anything Disney is doing.

• Thanks 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Will try out the base game on Game Pass as a demo of sorts probably. Then buy the time a few DLCs are out and the game matures, the price of the base game should be comparatively negligible when deciding to buy on another platform.

To be honest, I wouldn't have much problem buying it on the MS Store either if not for a recent problem where downloads just don't work unless I turn on a VPN. I don't care about all the other features of the more, uh, fully-featured platforms at all, but being able to download your games without jumping hoops is kind of a basic requirement.

And to be clear, the issue isn't even about hiding my location or anything weird like that. I can set the VPN exit node to be in the same city as I'm in and it'll download no problem.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-08-06-blizzard-employees-reportedly-preparing-demands-for-fair-pay

You get in bed with Activision-Blizzard you better believe you're going to be given a raw deal.

I just don't get these developers that sign on to work with these filth and think they got it made only to be surprised soon after that they're working for the Devil.

It's like they don't understand the inherent evil of hyper capitalism.

11 hours ago, ComradeMaster said:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-08-06-blizzard-employees-reportedly-preparing-demands-for-fair-pay

You get in bed with Activision-Blizzard you better believe you're going to be given a raw deal.

I just don't get these developers that sign on to work with these filth and think they got it made only to be surprised soon after that they're working for the Devil.

It's like they don't understand the inherent evil of hyper capitalism.

In before Blizzard outsources those low positions

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

One can only hope

• Like 4

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

45 minutes ago, Sarex said:

Why?

The less the CCP is involved in Western game makers/vendors business the better.

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

5 minutes ago, ComradeMaster said:

Why?

Because the CCP make rotten turds seem apetizing? Because they're facist murderous filth that ruins peoples lives, imprisons people in "reeducation camps" to just name a few things, chuvak.

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Azdeus said:

Because the CCP make rotten turds seem apetizing? Because they're facist murderous filth that ruins peoples lives, imprisons people in "reeducation camps" to just name a few things, chuvak.

CCP is Communist not fascist.  This is a fascist war against Communism.  Western capitalism has always been dependent on raw materials from China.  It's like you're trying to institute a hypernationalist West and start WW3 or something and trying to paint China as fascist.  Goebbels would be proud of your propaganda efforts.

4 minutes ago, ComradeMaster said:

CCP is Communist not fascist.  This is a fascist war against Communism.  Western capitalism has always been dependent on raw materials from China.  It's like you're trying to institute a hypernationalist West and start WW3 or something and trying to paint China as fascist.  Goebbels would be proud of your propaganda efforts.

The world would be better off without the CCP, if anything we need a WW3 to get rid of our dependance on China before **** turns completely FUBAR. They are not communists in anything but name, they trod on their proletariat for the benefit of the party members and their friends. Not the communist way.

/Proud voter for Vänsterpartiet.

9 minutes ago, ComradeMaster said:

https://www.voanews.com/south-central-asia/tibetan-re-education-camp-journal-tells-chinas-tactics-now-used-uighurs

(hint: That's fascism)

• Thanks 4

Ooooooooook. Seems somebody has been drinking the koolaid.

As for countries doing ****ty things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization_in_Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterilization_of_Native_American_women

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization

To say nothing of the recent events that have been happening in the "West".

• Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Guys, move the political discussion to off-topic.  Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

54 minutes ago, ShadySands said:

Too bad

Why ?  In LoL's case, it keeps all those toxic wackos contained 😛

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra