As a Darksider

What made you feel the most evil?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What made you feel the most evil?

• Saving the pilot of the Hawk from torture only to kill him.
    • Letting the Rackghoul (sp?) people die without saving them.
    • Wiping out the entire sandpeople place including the women.
    • Poisoning the Kolto source.
    • Killing Juhani.
    • Killing Jolee.
    • Killing Mission and others.
    • Killing Zaalbar's dad.
    • Keeping the Wookie's as slaves.
    • Other, please explain.

Nothing, I was by far more insidiously evil than anything in the game, I did a lot of good things for all the wrong reasons. I manipulated Bastila and Juhani to be my perfect guards, willing to die for me because they loved me and in return I corrupted them both in my lust for power and just because I wanted to see how far I could push them. Too bad the game couldn't keep up with my motives.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Mentioned before, but never old ;), Killing Mission using Zalbarr, while everyone else watches as if its a gladiator arena in the Roman times. I wish Carth would have died too, but I havent found a way to kill Carth as a Male Player :- Is there a way, as he just runs away to leave Mission to die [Coward!]?

Nothing, I was by far more insidiously evil than anything in the game, I did a lot of good things for all the wrong reasons. I manipulated Bastila and Juhani to be my perfect guards, willing to die for me because they loved me and in return I corrupted them both in my lust for power and just because I wanted to see how far I could push them. Too bad the game couldn't keep up with my motives.

Yeah, how come they dont follow your allaignment like KOTOR II? And why does Jolee turn on you? he is neutral, with no hint of blue on his force alighnment screen. So much for following the "grey" path :-

P.S. I know they want to stop the ultimate evil, DS Revan, but still, neutral people dont have a favourite side of the force.

The death of Mission and others. I said her death because i didn't personally kill her, Zaalbar did. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

although all the comments seem to be on kotor 1 I have to say in kotor 2 making visas sacrifice herself. It was mixed feelings. :thumbsup:  :(

I don't even know how to do that, how do you get her to do it? Not that I would, just curious.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

I always have her wearing some type of robe.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Guest The Architect

Being the mastermind of the Sandral-Matale feud resulting in the deaths Nurik, Ahlan, Shen and Rahasia was the most 'evil' thing I've done but I am afterall an 'Architect' of Death and Destruction...I love conflict, just like the Mandalorians and that's why I make great buddies with Canderous and HK-47, worthy companions of myn. Now that Bastila is a Sith Lord (Yes I set Revan as a DS Male) then all I need is the main character in K3 who will be new who will become a powerful Dark Lord alongside HK-47, Mandalore, the Exile, Revan and Bastila who will all be evil and then the galaxy is myn!

Yeah, I thought commanding Zaalbar to kill Mission was pretty low thing to do, because you corrupt your loyal follower by making him kill a young innocent girl, who is also his best friend. That's got to be worthy of a Dark Lord.

There are other examples in K2, though. Getting the mother in the refugee sector of Nar Shaddaa to sell herself into slavery to be with her daughter is also fairly nasty, as is leaving the Twi'lek dancer on Telos' Citadel station in slavery and then collect her earnings, once you've gotten possession of her.

But I've always hated playing DS - it always makes me feel low. And it's just too easy behaving like a jerk and treating people like dirt - the feeling is hollow for me, and it always makes me think of Shakespeare's Richard III:

"I am a villain...

...There is no creature that loves me; And if I die, no soul will pity me: Nay, wherefore should they, since that I myself find in myself no pity to myself?"

Edited by Jediphile

I felt bad about killing Kreia. I wanted to merely take her other hand and make her serve my exile...

...Just as I wanted Mission to serve Revan.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

posioning the kolto i think is the ultimate evil. because for one thing, it kills the shark creature, then it posions the whole kolto. for a long long long time. which might get u kick of the planet. too bad u could not kill everyone on that planet slowly and carfully with out anyone knowing it. just use persuade and get them to come to where there are no cameras then kill them. too bad. i would like that. :D :devil::ermm::devil:

Making Zaalbar kill Mission was a favourite...

The Sandral-Matale feud was HILARIOUS! "Casus is a kath hound chew toy". "Ahlan really DID kill Casus". "Kill them, kill them all!"

Poisoning the kolto didn't make me feel guilty at all. I hated Manaan. They can all die. The inevitable sharp increase of casualties of war was of some comfort after they booted me off the planet, though.

Killing Zaalbar's father and telling Zaalbar "I butchered him. Is there a problem?"

The line "I've always wanted a Wookiee slave!" on Taris.

But my favourite of all:

On Manaan, that worst of planets, taking the mission for Shaelas to find his daughter. She had been recruited by the Sith for training, and I decided to slaughter her and all of her little friends. When I went back to Shaelas, I charged him extra for the information, then told him...

"I killed your daughter, Shaelas. And I'll kill you if you tell anyone else about this. Now give me those credits!"

I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. You could be so ridiculously evil in KOTOR. I'd played KOTOR2 first and was delighted at the difference.

I never poisoned Manaan, even as much as I dislike it. You get kicked off their world if you do. It may suck but at least it's a haven to land at, store to shop and racing to be done.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

I never poisoned Manaan, even as much as I dislike it. You get kicked off their world if you do. It may suck but at least it's a haven to land at, store to shop and racing to be done

You CAN stay. Just threatnen to tell the world that they cannot ship Kolto anymore if you are not allowed to return and they allow you! (and not even have a grudge afterwards :rolleyes: )

I loved the Evil smirk Revan gave after you left the SF homeworld and bastila started lying to Admirable dodonna and vandar. not the best moment but I did find myself cackling evilly

hmm wha wah ha ha haa kill them all  :huh: sorry

That moment had an evil feeling in a 'good' way. Killing of half of your crew made you feel, as already stated, cheap.

Yes.. the Republic got humanized in a big way. I was all ready to enjoy my new Galactic Empire and Empress only to have the game tear my enthusiasm out