As a Darksider

What made you feel the most evil?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What made you feel the most evil?

• Saving the pilot of the Hawk from torture only to kill him.
    • Letting the Rackghoul (sp?) people die without saving them.
    • Wiping out the entire sandpeople place including the women.
    • Poisoning the Kolto source.
    • Killing Juhani.
    • Killing Jolee.
    • Killing Mission and others.
    • Killing Zaalbar's dad.
    • Keeping the Wookie's as slaves.
    • Other, please explain.

Wiping out the entire sandpeople place including the women.

You should be given lightside points when you do that. One less sand people makes a better galaxy. Just like when the Jedi hunted the Terentateks.

You can do that without getting any dark side points, anyway.

Just ask enough questions during the "worthy of history" quest (where you get to talk to their story teller for the dragon pearl), and ask about the outsiders, and whether the similarity to their ancient selves they see is cultural or physical. And insist that HK ask. Make sure you have the best fighters there. You can wipe out the camp, loot everything, have far more gaffi sticks to take back for bounties, get the pearl back... and not get a single dark side point for it. After all, you were only trying to understand them better... :D

:blink: Or you could simply not buy HK-47 until the mission is over and walk right through the front doors of the enclave and get attacked because you can't talk to them. :p <_<

Taking that woman's wraid skull plate, her last possession after her husband was killed hunting and the only oppurtunity she had to leave the backwater planet she was on, and  selling it for myself.

You:"[Force Presuade] Half will be enough, you agree."

Woman:"[success]Half will be enough, I....agree?"

The best darkside moment in the game in my opinion, mindtricking that innocent woman to give up her last possesion and forcing her to stay on the backwater world.....

Wiping out the entire sandpeople place including the women.

You should be given lightside points when you do that. One less sand people makes a better galaxy. Just like when the Jedi hunted the Terentateks.

You can do that without getting any dark side points, anyway.

Just ask enough questions during the "worthy of history" quest (where you get to talk to their story teller for the dragon pearl), and ask about the outsiders, and whether the similarity to their ancient selves they see is cultural or physical. And insist that HK ask. Make sure you have the best fighters there. You can wipe out the camp, loot everything, have far more gaffi sticks to take back for bounties, get the pearl back... and not get a single dark side point for it. After all, you were only trying to understand them better... :D

:rolleyes: Or you could simply not buy HK-47 until the mission is over and walk right through the front doors of the enclave and get attacked because you can't talk to them. ;) <_<

I guess I figure that Worthy of History is just the most clean and 'nice' way to justify wiping them out. Some other ways really should get you DS points.

Wonder how badly they would have reacted if you'd been able to come back after the forge, and tell them what you found. I'd be wanting to congratulate them for having an oral history remain completely accurate for 30 thousand years. Show them a couple holovids of the Star Forge, since it almost certainly was the device that "lashed stars to millstones". Show them the cave...

Taking that woman's wraid skull plate, her last possession after her husband was killed hunting and the only oppurtunity she had to leave the backwater planet she was on, and  selling it for myself.

The best darkside moment in the game in my opinion, mindtricking that innocent woman to give up her last possesion and forcing her to stay on the backwater world.....

<_< :rolleyes: ...and force her children to starve... :ph34r:

<_< :rolleyes: ...and force her children to starve... :ph34r:

Heh. I have my own opinion about force persuade, stuff that should have been allowable, and that situation. I usually had plenty of credits as a lightsider (mostly from selling the darksiders lightsabers and robes and crystals to Suvam Tan), and maintain the opinion that Force Persuade should be more 'open' to options.

I wanted to use force persuade on her as a lightsider, to be willing to take more than 700 creds for it. Too nice for my own good, I guess. ;) You'd need persuade/dominate mind to do it tho, cause she didn't want a handout, and you'd be making her take one. :rolleyes:

I loved the Evil smirk Revan gave after you left the SF homeworld and bastila started lying to Admirable dodonna and vandar. not the best moment but I did find myself cackling evilly

hmm wha wah ha ha haa kill them all :rolleyes: sorry

I loved the Evil smirk Revan gave after you left the SF homeworld and bastila started lying to Admirable dodonna and vandar. not the best moment but I did find myself cackling evilly

hmm wha wah ha ha haa kill them all  :rolleyes: sorry

post-1139-1093811461.gifpost-1139-1093811461.gifpost-1139-1093811461.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

kool smiles

:wacko: Can I have some spam, spam green eggs and spam, please? :unsure: :ph34r:

Heehee... noobs.

I'm not sure why people consider shoving the lightsaber into the locker such a bad thing. The way that guy was acting, he probably woulda been better off with a quick painless death, rather than starving in the locker never believing that it was safe to come out. I've almost even considered doing that one as a lightsider :p I will say, one of the things I love on the darkside is telling the chanter from The One's tribe to keep chanting or you'd carve him into itty bitty pieces, and watching him squeak in fear at it. :D

hmm wha wah ha ha haa kill them all  :wacko: sorry

That moment had an evil feeling in a 'good' way. Killing of half of your crew made you feel, as already stated, cheap.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As some people have stated, the conversation with Admiral Dodonna was one of the funniest evil moments, especially depending on the face you chose for your character. I chose the bald guy with the gotee for my DS character, and the expressions he got on his face during that conversation were hilarious.

One of the most truely evil moments is making Zaalbar kill Mission. That was quite twisted.

Making Zalbar kill mission. Ah I was just so happy to have that choice, "No big Z, it's me mission. No! Please?"

Like he cares anymore, he's mine now, my property. The horror that whiny little kid must have felt as the only person she had left turned against her, as she knew it was inevitable and begged for her worthless life. I think it was worth turning to the darkside just to hear that gutless worm grovel; she can’t even die properly.

• 2 weeks later...
Making Zalbar kill mission. Ah I was just so happy to have that choice, "No big Z, it's me mission. No! Please?"

Like he cares anymore, he's mine now, my property. The horror that whiny little kid must have felt as the only person she had left turned against her, as she knew it was inevitable and begged for her worthless life. I think it was worth turning to the darkside just to hear that gutless worm grovel; she can

• 1 year later...

I choose other cause I think having Zalbaar kill mission and bastila kill carth, and of course watching vandar realize bastila was using her battle meditation against the republic, all of that made me feel evil.

Oh another is visiting Yuka Laka with HK after you buy him and listen to his dialogue

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

hmm wha wah ha ha haa kill them all  :- sorry

i have to agree there, that was a great moment.

didnt make me feel bad though,unlike the tatoine thing