As a Darksider

What made you feel the most evil?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. What made you feel the most evil?

• Saving the pilot of the Hawk from torture only to kill him.
    • Letting the Rackghoul (sp?) people die without saving them.
    • Wiping out the entire sandpeople place including the women.
    • Poisoning the Kolto source.
    • Killing Juhani.
    • Killing Jolee.
    • Killing Mission and others.
    • Killing Zaalbar's dad.
    • Keeping the Wookie's as slaves.
    • Other, please explain.

I would rather have him with me so I can have him kill his little friend when I am darkside. When he decides to turn on me on the Star Forge, I will just Foce Kill him without lifting my blade to him.  :ermm:

And that is exactly why I am the better DS'er :)

What is better than having Mission's blood on your OWN hands...

Sometimes having blood on your hands is good, even drinking and bathing iin it is good, but there are times that it's better to let someone else do your dirty work.

You corrupted Zaalbars belief's by saying he has to honor his life debt and by doing so kill his best friend. You watch it happen smiling as it goes on. When the brute dares to turn on you at the Starforge you put him down like the ungrateful dog that he is.

Guest The Architect
You corrupted Zaalbars belief's by saying he has to honor his life debt and by doing so kill his best friend. You watch it happen smiling as it goes on. When the brute dares to turn on you at the Starforge you put him down like the ungrateful dog that he is.

I like your thinking Gabrielle. I can see now that I'm not the only one who has mastered the art of cruelty. I hate lightsiders and Jedi. Damn soft ass poofters. I still hope that in K3, I go a new main character. I want to kill Revan, kill the Exile, kill Bastila and every other weak inferior life form! I want Mandalore and HK-47 to join forces! I want to fight side by side with the Mandalorian's and the HK-Army and create a New Empire which I rule!

Sometimes having blood on your hands is good, even drinking and bathing iin it is good, but there are times that it's better to let someone else do your dirty work.

What?

I prefer having him send to slavery by his own brother, and thus working untill his end, always remembering how you betrayed him back on Kashyyk.

And then to cut open Mission myself and do the drinking and bathing and necr...eh other stuff you mentioned :blink:

Kill Bastila?? :blink:

I heard that sacrificing Visas is a nasty evil thing to do. I never done it myself, don't think I could do it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I would rather have him with me so I can have him kill his little friend when I am darkside. When he decides to turn on me on the Star Forge, I will just Foce Kill him without lifting my blade to him.  :thumbsup:

And that is exactly why I am the better DS'er :devil:

What is better than having Mission's blood on your OWN hands...

Bah... You couldn't steal the wraid plate, ya lightweight. You can butcher 14 year olds, but you can't destroy one old hag's life.

Kill Bastila??  :o

I heard that sacrificing Visas is a nasty evil thing to do. I never done it myself, don't think I could do it.

I've killed Bastila when LS. No consequence at all.

Sacrificing Visas is meh. Gives you an edge in the battle, though. And IIRC you've no choice but to show sympathy after.

Glad you people are not homicidal in real life. :ph34r:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Glad you people are not homicidal in real life.  :ph34r:

...One hopes...

DS is fun for a while, but honestly, I'd rather play a naive 'do gooder' than a "chaotic stupid" psychopath. I mean, the nice thing about Starwars is, if you're Lightside, you can always choose to fall at any time....

With the Darkside, its not quite as easy to get redeemed whenever you want. And... it's so much fun to fall, admit to falling... and then "beg" redemption. "I didn't mean to! I'll try to atone. Please master [name] forgive me! *hide evil cackle*"

"...No? Aww shucks. Guess I'm gonna just have to kill you. :rolleyes:"

Er.. I'm a lightsider, really! o:)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I've killed Bastila when LS. No consequence at all.

Sacrificing Visas is meh. Gives you an edge in the battle, though. And IIRC you've no choice but to show sympathy after.

I would never do those things as a LS or DS Jedi/Sith...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Such a waste of a minion...

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

The thing that made me feel most evil from both games was threatening the guy taking care of the Republic soldiers on Taris - not because I was particularly upset about it, but because Carth dissaproved. I wanted to say "Sorry, Carth, don't feel bad. I'm only doing this to get the DS ending".

I voted for the mission and others because that was so brilliantly over the top. I mean first juhani goes (eh) then jolee (POOR GUY) but then a 14 year old twilek and her honerable wookie companion that has done things with computers, demolitions, and repair, that i couldn't the whole game. If only i could have killed carth after all that.

But i was thinking the other day that from a certain point of view the light side ending is the most evil. It came as a shock. Think about this: you take malak from the jedi order and train him, you raise him to be what he is today, In the cave on dantoonie it was malak that seems hesitant and worried about defying the council. Then after all this you kill him following the light side of the force and using its powers. Powers that he could have had if you didn't lead him astry. As he is dying he mentions that you taught him to do this and thats really sad. Therefore In a way the light side ending is so full of betrayal that I think its the most evil in a sense. It is also the most intriging because you can role play it so that even though your following the light your only doing so to make malak suffer the most. Thats just pure cruelty.

The thing that made me feel most evil from both games was threatening the guy taking care of the Republic soldiers on Taris - not because I was particularly upset about it, but because Carth dissaproved.  I wanted to say "Sorry, Carth, don't feel bad.  I'm only doing this to get the DS ending".

Even more of a reason if Carth dissaproves.