Doubt: Is There Romance Among NPCs? Or only with the players?
There is a possible:
- romance between Xoti and Maia.
- fling between Xoti and Eder, that ends with friendship, if I'm not mistaken.
Btw, do you use the word [Doubt] in place of the [Question]?
What's your Favorite Romance character?
In Deadfire? Hmm, the answer is closer to: none of the options spark me.
I've tried a romance with Maia, but it does not feel satisfying, because.. hmm, how to better elaborate..:
- Maia almost puts it like: dance around Ishiza and I'm yours
- there is no emotional intimacy
- and in the end, it looked like you are just two occasional f*** buddies
Xoti's romance is not really appealing either. Because:
- she's a bit over religious; yeah, yeah, she's a priestess, and there are living gods, but still: use your calm and common sense
- she's kinda mad about soul collecting
- she's passionate and enthusiastic which is nice) but something in her character wasn't enough. Think of Leliana, Triss, Yennefer. Now that's romance material.
- in the end, it's some kind of unsatisfying long distance relationship
Edited by MaxQuest, 01 February 2019 - 07:13 AM.