[3.0.1] Heart-Chime Amulet still doing the wrong effect

thelee

Question

Equipped on my nature godlike mainchar, which means I either get Nimbus of Death (death godlike or watcher) or Nature's Shelter (nature godlike), depending on which has higher "priority."

Instead I get Lunar Heart (+1 PL), which is intended for moon godlikes. Screenshot proof:

post-58316-0-54457700-1538888240_thumb.jpg

Googling around it looks like this has been reported before, so I'm reporting it again as a reminder that it's still broken.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

By the way, does it have an effect for Ending Godlike?

Vatnir is getting Lunar Heart too, which I don't think makes much sense and is probably due to this bug.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

It only gives Lunar Heart, nothing else.

That is if you use the console to get it. I never tried to test if the situation is different once you obtain it via quest. I don't think so, but might be a possibility.

Bit when using the console the only thing you will get is Lunar Heart no matter the race and character.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It only gives Lunar Heart, nothing else.

That is if you use the console to get it. I never tried to test if the situation is different once you obtain it via quest. I don't think so, but might be a possibility.

Bit when using the console the only thing you will get is Lunar Heart no matter the race and character.

Just to confirm I got this from completing Pallegina's quest in 3.0.1 and it's bugged like this.

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lengthy fix on this.  We still have this active in our bug database to be fixed and have prioritized other fixes above it so far.  Needless to say, this should get fixed, it's just a matter of when.  You should notice the fix in future patch notes when it has been implemented into the game.

Thanks for the reminder  :)

• Like 3

Hey SChin,

how are our chances looking for this one?

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hey everyone,

Not much to report at the moment as it's still in the same status.  It's currently considered a lower priority compared to some of the other bugs being worked on and it's taking a bit longer to get to them since the DLCs have been released and some developers are being moved on to other projects.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

• Like 1