1. Duskfall

2. Eye of Wael

3. Min's Fortune

4. Whispers of the Endless Paths

5. Fire in the Hole

Now I don't pretend that these are all the best weapons, but the ones I've enjoyed the most. I do think that #1 & 2 have got to be in the top ten at least.

Frostseeker is a lot of fun but i still can't seem to make a ranged gun/bow build that can keep up with my melee dps.

WoTEP is one of my favorites too, the offensive Parry upgrade is a lot of fun if you stack some deflection with buffs.

1.) Aamiina's Legacy

after that 2-5 no clear favorite but

Lord Darryn's Voulge, Red Hand, Modwyr, Aldris

Those five are probably my favorites just to "use", Aldris is not even the best Saber in the game but visually the nicest I think. 

Honorable mentions or other very powerful weapons not making the five are:

Magran's Favor, Wohai, Mohara Tanga, Kitchen Stove

All these including a few other can change the way you build a class combo specifically for the weapon

I'm a sucker for a weapon with a good story, and the Sanguine Greatsword has one of the best.

Sadly, it's not exactly the second coming of Tidefall statwise.

It's a shame it doesn't have better stats considering how you have to get it.

BotEP, Scordeo’s Edge, Min’s Fortune, Sanguine Blade, Engoliero do Espirs.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Watcher’s blade (Nice and simple and I love it)

Tarn’s Respite (Also simple but I like the color)

Chromoprismatic Staff (Really cool looking and love the metaphysics bonus)

Street Sweeper (Broom)

Eccea’s Energy Blaster (I like that it’s basically an anime pistol)

Magistrate’s Cudgel (Cool design and cool bonuses)

I haven't met a sabre I didn't like. 

Most of the weapons sound more interesting than they really turn out to be. But the swords seem to be getting better love here than in PoE1.

I did just see a rapier in Dunnage I am interested in trying out, when I get into the monetary windfall part of the game.

Joe

I like Stalker's Patience on Eder with Beza's Toothed Blade or Mohora Tanga in the offhand.

Frostseeker is a lot of fun but i still can't seem to make a ranged gun/bow build that can keep up with my melee dps.

Ranger Maia. Give her the Red Hand, Marksman's Ring, Acina's Tricorn. Clone the AI script, move the twinned shot entry above wounding shot, drop concussive shot from the script, drop the timeout/conditions on wounding shot, make sure the AI runs in list priority. I also get all the pet damage passives but I don't think that's necessary. I don't have a build that can keep up once she gets Twinned Shot.

Edited by grayrest

Min's Fortune, but I'm a bit biased as that was my create-a-weapon lol. Also like both unique poleaxes a lot.

Haha really?! Well it's a great weapon and a hoot to get.

Thanks! It's a tribute to my kitty :)

Edited by Snerf

Min's Fortune, but I'm a bit biased as that was my create-a-weapon lol. Also like both unique poleaxes a lot.

Nicely done! It’s Eder’s go-to primary weapon.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

WoTEP is one of my favorites too, the offensive Parry upgrade is a lot of fun if you stack some deflection with buffs.

Try Fighter/Monk or Ranger/Monk. A ton of procs on Frostseeker's passive. Others could probably work, too, haven't tried.

1. Street Sweeper

2. Pukestabber

For Street Sweeper, in most runs, I don't even enchant it to prefer cleaning only hostile or only beneficial effects, because the versatility of doing both per hit is awesome. (I'm either stripping enemies of their defenses, or I'm using it to save an ally from a hard CC)

For Pukestabber I just how hilariously flavorful the weapon is, in addition to really powering up based on using in-game alcohol (which sometimes has pretty muted rest effects compared to non-hangover food).