- Three New Crew Members added to the taverns of the Deadfire Archipelago for you to recruit.
- Five New Ship Upgrades, including sails, cannon, anchors, and more added to shipwrights throughout the game.
- New Savage personality setting.
- Client no longer crashes when choosing "Quit to Desktop".
- Mac builds will no longer allow you to toggle the Fullscreen setting via the OSX Menu Dock Bar or via Command+F. This was done to prevent a crash that occurs when doing this action.
- Crew members now heal properly in the Resting Crew slot when there are adequate Medicine supplies.
- News feed no longer clips with Title Screen menu after quitting to Title Screen.
- Store and Ship results now handle Scaling Text size better and layering of UI has been fixed in a few places.
- Fixed the Appearance Customization window not scaling down on smaller resolutions.
- Strange whiny sound effect no longer plays when opening the main menu.
- Fixed skinning issues on Naked Dwarf bodies.
- Fixed lighting issue in Fort Deadlight that exposed some flip tiles.
- Various fixes to Partial Hair when head slot item is equipped.
Edited by David Benefield, 21 June 2018 - 12:39 PM.
Fixing the numbers of crew members and ship upgrades for the Scalawags Pack