Politics Thread - Ka-tet of 19

Blarghagh

Lol, illegals who actually complete universities are for sure the lowest part of issue I would have with it

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Lawful Evil

Df5gK2JU8AA7Zfy.jpg

Between this and Zuckerberg's pictures from his hearing I'm beginning to understand where the reptiloid conspiracy theory comes from.

Edited by majestic
  • Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Lawful Evil

Df5gK2JU8AA7Zfy.jpg

Should be the losing screen in XCOM.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Think bigger! Jesus was a Reptiloid and thats why they never found his body in the cave after he "died". He just burrowed back to the center of the Earth. :yes:

The Hollow Earth theory is something else entirely. Have you not been paying attention or are you deliberately trying to point our attention away from something? Are you a reptiloid?

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

People of Maine have decided that Australian way is way to forward

https://www.aclu.org/blog/voting-rights/maine-passes-peoples-veto-overturn-legislature-and-preserve-popular-new-voting

Maine Passes ‘People's Veto’ to Overturn Legislature and Preserve Popular New Voting System

Under Maine’s ranked-choice voting system, voters rank candidates in order of preference. If a candidate receives more than half of the first-choice votes, that candidate wins. If no one receives a majority of first-choice votes, the candidate with the fewest first choices is eliminated. The voters who ranked the eliminated candidate first then have their second-choice votes distributed to other candidates. This continues until a candidate has a majority of the active votes.

• Like 2

A bit STARSHIP TROOPER, innit?

Marine Corps will need their own though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Service guarantees citizenship. :yes:

ICE won't be a fan of that.

Service guarantees citizenship. :yes:

ICE won't be a fan of that.

Hmm, that makes me wonder, do you have to be a citizen to join the US military? If not, it should reward people with citizenship. Id totally accept a program that turned 4 or more years of service into citizenship.

EDIT: Google to the rescue!

Answer: Yes. A non-citizen can enlist in the military. However, federal law prohibits non-citizens from becoming commission or warrant officers. In order for a non-citizen to enlist in the military, he/she must first be a legal immigrant (with a green card), permanently residing in the United States.

If you serve a certain period of time in the French Foreign Legion you get French citizenship. That is the only country that does that as far as I know.

Edit: I didn't know the Warrant Officer ranks were not available to non citizens. I'm surprised to hear that actually. They are drawn exclusively from NCOs. In the Marines a Master Chief Warrant Officer (CWO5) ranks below a boot 2nd Lieutenant on paper. But in reality a Master Gunner (as the rank is called) is someone you do not f--k with. In terms of influence they are somewhere between Colonel and Brigadier General.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Early uniform concept

tenor.gif?itemid=5687055

Space pants!

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"