Everything posted by Sarex
-
Random video game news
They tried that with Anthem, I don't think they will be given any more leeway.
-
Random video game news
So Bioware really is going the way of the Dodo...
- AMD Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen
-
Politics 20/20 now with extra hindsight!
And that bank being DB... They are literally the most infamous bank in the world.
-
Random video game news
New trailers out.
-
Random video game news
I don't know what category I fall under, but I could care less about how it turns out. I haven't played any of the Witcher games past the first one (and didn't finish that one), so I really have no expectations.
-
The Athenaeum - Reading updates and Literary Review from the Obsidian Elite (this means you)
And that is the last good book for me.
-
Radeon Thread
Wait, Keyrock goes to raves and has orgies?
-
Random video game news
There are Half Life 3 level of expectations from this game right now, they must be feeling the pressure.
-
Radeon Thread
This is where I like the saying from Marques Brownlee, "buy the product for what it offers, not for what it promises to offer in the future," or something close to that.
-
Radeon Thread
No DLSS is a bigger deal than no RTX to be honest.
-
Nvidia RTX Series
Most FPS pros I've seen are on 240hz/fps and hungry for more.
-
The TV and Streaming thread Series 3
Really? What made it better for you?
-
The TV and Streaming thread Series 3
I have a very good TV show to recommend, Ted Lasso. It's about an American football manager/coach coming to England for a football (soccer) manager/coach job. Give it a go.
-
Random video game news
Pretty much the Beamdog story, with the original art assets being "lost".
-
Politics 20/20
Corruption is the same just better hidden even legalized, the freedoms are on the surface and for all the "differences" between the two parties the ship still gets steered in the same direction: perpetual war, the rich get richer the poor get poorer and middle class keeps getting worse off. Just a matter of time before the US gets full blown Corporatocratic.
-
Build Thread 3.0
Why not go for the LG CX 48 inch? It has HDMI 2.1, although it's 40gbps, but that does the same things a 48gbps connection would too.
-
What Are You Playing Now: Gaming Lives
Because the movie was coming out and they wanted to have a game to accompany it, ie. to cash in. I'm so salty about the whole Prince of Persia thing, kind of wish Ass Creed never came to be.
-
Politics 20/20
As has Communist, Socialist, Democrat, Terrorist, etc...
-
Weird, random, interesting - now with 100% less diacriticals
Walking home trough the snow you get the urge to take a dump so you open an app on your phone to preheat the toilet seat. Once you are doing the deed you wish for some coffee to warm you up so again you get on the app and turn on the coffee maker for that fresh brew to be waiting for you.
-
The TV and Streaming thread renewed
Now ain't that the truth.
-
Weird, random, interesting - now with 100% less diacriticals
It's a push towards the whole smart home experience.
-
The TV and Streaming thread renewed
Probably found a new audience.