Everything posted by Chilloutman
-
What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
So I hunted for few achievements with new DLC and suddenly Spanish inquisition (well I started as proto-portugees but wth) happen to western Africa because I needed 10 independent kings in my dynasty.... and then I vassalised them again. And in last 50 or so years every wanted to get vassalised by me for some reason- very unplanned but in the end I enjoyed that run very much. I noticed that there were 0 holy wars against eastern Europe WTF? When I played there previously they were crusading me constantly... I could get more land but last 10 or so years I was not able to force myself to conquer every county on its own as I was not able to get claim on whole empire for some reason.... I guess next run will be restoring Roman Empire!
- ranDom vIdeO game news
-
ranDom vIdeO game news
Its out today! If someone wants to try MP hit me up! I would love to try MP CK3 with anyone, sadly my usual friends are too old for games
-
Funny Stuff Commander
- The Great Game Giveaway: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Edition
- What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
reminds me of my fav:- ranDom vIdeO game news
Seen them all. Always kinda makes me sad that you can't play character like him in RPGs.- Funny Stuff Commander
- Funny Stuff Commander
No idea whats this about- Funny Stuff Commander
- What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
- What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
I liked Expeditions: Vikings but Rome era is not my jam tbh so I will pass- Total War: Warhammer
But Be'lakor was mentioned in cinematic so I feel like he will be there in the end- Coronavirus 666: This is one sick thread!!!
Really not a big story, no idea why its going around the internets. Its sad. If you are old and have some health issues you probably should avoid any illness and not go for it. That said its basically result of creating 2 class society on very unreasonable rules in my opinion. Most people I know are anti-vax tbh including my family. No-one would want to get ill if it would not make you 'better' person in eyes of public. You either need shots or paper that you got Covid so you can go to cinema, theater, pub... basically anywhere or 2 days old test. And there are more moronic rules which I don't have time to go into but basically there is quite boom for faked vaccinations and/or groups of people trying to get cov just to get their papers for normal live- Funny Stuff Commander
- ranDom vIdeO game news
- ranDom vIdeO game news
How? I was not interested in anything Blizz did for like 10 years now (I have mild interest in D2:R and maybe D4 we will see)- ranDom vIdeO game news
Not huge fan of M$ but on other hand - it can't be worse than Activison right?- Which game are you looking forward to?
- Which game are you looking forward to?
- ranDom vIdeO game news
now I am truly scared to search for it. I think I will pass- Funny Stuff Commander
- Funny Stuff Commander
- Funny Stuff Commander
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.