Everything posted by mkreku
-
Fallout: New Vegas
I mostly found humour in the way Bethesda's designers played with the surroundings and the props in Fallout 3. If you looked around, you'd notice there was a lot of detail everywhere, even in what might look like a generic ruined building on a prairie somewhere. It's not the same humour as in Fallout or Fallout 2, but saying there's no humour is wrong. One of my favourites was the store where someone had put almost every object in the store as sort of a giant domino puzzle. If you let it fall, it triggered some sort of trap at the end. Unfortunately, I never could get it to work properly (as in me getting in the door, stepping on the pressure plate and setting off the domino trap from beginning to end).
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground
I was gonna write something intyelligent, but just as I started writing this post, I felt the need to throw up. Oh em gee. Goung to bed now
-
What you did today
I believe theslug 100% more than some of the 'contributions' in this thread. Whoever claims he's sleeping with 3 models per week is a liar unless there's pictures involved. My opinion. Good times, sluggie.
-
Ironman: Icewind Dale II
I'M AN INVINCIBLE GOLDEN GOD!!
-
Fallout: New Vegas
Overreacting? You don't know the meaning of the word. Overreacting is when you delete a picture of a folded piece of matchbox paper because it might resemble (with a LOT of imagination) a couple in a compromising situation. It has happened. Here.
-
Gametrailers video
Hmm. Feels like their inching closer to making a Gothic clone with every game they release. ... WOOO!!!!
-
Gameplay teaser
I refuse to read a news thread not started by funcroc!! /boycott
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground
Vehicle combat? Colour me interested! Aren't they going to release a "GOTY" edition of this game soon so I can pick all of it up at the same time? Oh, and I will play through Mass Effect soon too! If only I can force myself to install it.
-
Working at night
I used to work nights at a newspaper press when I studied. My job mostly consisted of watching machines to make sure they ran smoothly (which they almost never did). My only advice: try to eat as little as possible. Apparently your body hoards the food you digest during the night and you gain a lot of weight very easily.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground
Epic making an RPG for Iphone? http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/01/project-...-ios-from-epic/ Looks good if that's a screen from the actual game.
-
Ironman: Icewind Dale II
Beautiful game. I wonder why I've never played it. Probably because by then the D&D rules had become so convoluted that it was more like playing an Excel sheet than a game..
-
gamescom previews
I can't believe people say that. It's Dungeon Siege we're talking about here, for crying out loud! Even if they tried to dumb it down further, they would just bounce against the bottom of the dumbing-down barrel where the previous two Dungeon Siege games resided! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DUMB IT DOWN ANY FURTHER. Geez.
-
Could one of you fancy shamcy Photoshop People
You're welcome.
-
Ironman: Icewind Dale II
I don't understand multi-classing. At all.
-
Pictures of your games
That's odd. Are you really trying to link the picture through the link provided to you underneath every picture you upload? I mean, it even contains the correct tags for use with geek boards like this! I always use Photobucket without a problem.
-
Ironman: Icewind Dale
Could you please stop speaking in 50% abbreviations? It's like you're speaking in code! I've no clue what you're on about and I'm getting a suspicious feeling you're all planning on murdering my poor death-prone character.
-
What are you playing now
I found an Uzi-like weapon that had a ridiculously high fire rate. My soldier had some ammo regenerating abilities, some super fast reload ability and some crystal that increased my ammo regeneration to absurd levels. I also think I had some ability that raised my general fire rate.. When I fired that weapon, it shot so many bullets that the sound couldn't keep up! It just sputtered and went silent while I shot like 100 bullets per second. NOTHING survived that for more than ten seconds.
-
Mafia II
Yeah, I'm giving Mafia 2 a miss too. Plenty of other open world games coming in a few weeks!
-
Arcania: A Gothic Tale
I refuse to admit it's something that simple.
-
Arcania: A Gothic Tale
A few new screens: http://worthplaying.com/article/2010/8/23/news/76397/images/ It's all very pretty, but for some reason it doesn't remind me of Gothic. One of these days I'm going to have to figure out exactly what it is about the Gothic games that give them that unmistakeable Gothic look & feel. I still get more of a Two Worlds vibe from this game.
-
Ironman: Icewind Dale
Stop whining. At least you don't have to wake up every morning to another series of embarrassing deaths.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground
Sounds and looks excellent!
-
New MCA blog post: On Project Directors and Lead Designers
I would take that as a challenge if I were you, funcroc.
-
gamescom previews
Since this is a type of game that would not give mouse/keyboard controls any great advantages, I wonder if they'll consider making the co-op experience cross-platform? It would be the first of its kind.
-
Create a manga avatar or yourself
What's manga about that ^ Where are the grotesquely oversized boobs?!