Everything posted by HoonDing
-
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2014]
Oxenfurt is a location in the game, is it not? I'll pre-order the game if Shani is in.
-
Pillars of Eternity has lots of abilities, but will we truly need to use them?
No, you can just auto-attack through the game if you want.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
-
Weird awesome or weird scary?
At least he's not a wingnut. ...
-
The Funny Things Thread.
Ben Kingsley's career really has gone off the deep end.
-
Update #71: The Heavy Hitters: Rogues and Rangers
- STEAM!
- (I thought you guys were RPG nerds...?) BLACKGUARDS is out now
I guess with "bad guys" Daedalic meant "flawed heroes". I.e. a murder suspect, an arsonist, a con artist, drug addict/poacher and gladiator. Or just call it ludonarrative dissonance.- What are you playing now?
You should play girl in M&B then promptly invade, rape & pillage Bohemia just to spite Warhorse and their pseudo-realistic medieval hiking simulator wannabe.- Weird awesome or weird scary?
He's done straight to video exclusively after 2002 or so. All those movies are really really crappy.- (I thought you guys were RPG nerds...?) BLACKGUARDS is out now
I bought deluxe edition on Steam, which comes with making-of, OST and artbook. Pretty neat. Looking forward to Daedalic's next ventures in DSA territory, whether arrpeegee or adventure doesn't really matter.- User Interfaces and Al Qaeda - a solution
- Body Types and video games
That statement is sig-worthy.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Was there ever a videogame where guards bother to look up? EDIT: of course, Oblivion.- Body Types and video games
Well, at least you didn't link to one of Anita Sarkeesian's videos.- Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East
No iPad version?- (I thought you guys were RPG nerds...?) BLACKGUARDS is out now
Get good, I guess?- In which we say farewell to (Ex-) Obsidianities
The video game industry sucks.- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
- Your favourite game cutscenes/FMVs
- (I thought you guys were RPG nerds...?) BLACKGUARDS is out now
Currently replaying it. It's really easy now with a different character.- Arachnophobia
- What are you playing now?
There was some optional area with arena fights that I never completed because I didn't find all the summons. Very few of my party members were even able to survive there. Main character, the robot chick and the big purple dude are the strongest ones.- Your favourite game cutscenes/FMVs
So grimdark.- What are you playing now?
I played it on Gamecube. It was alright. I expect the new Dragon Age to have combat similar to it.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.