Everything posted by alanschu
-
Genders.
Revan is only referred to as a woman in KOTOR 2 if you let the game refer to Revan as a woman. Furthermore, why the heck does it matter. They made it "canon" so that they can integrate it into the Star Wars Universe. To get pissed off because you played through as male Exile, only to find out that canon says Exile is female, is rather shallow, not to mention pointless. And Wild Storm, you can talk to Atton about Revan and keep Revan male. Just correct him when he refers to Revan as a woman.
-
Medieval: Total War II
Best I have heard is Winter 2006. IGN has the European date set at November 24, 2006. EDIT: They also talk about a soon to be released demo! :D
-
My sis's computer screen is rotated to the right
When you say it's inverted, what exactly do you mean. It actually moves up (or in this case sideways, since the screen is tilted), when you slide the mouse down?
-
What are you playing now?
But one is taking over world with my mad soccer skills...and getting people to bow before teh Canadian soccer powerhouse. I took us from 66th in the world to 1st!!
-
What are you playing now?
I'm playing both. That's what I meant by "split."
-
Pictures of your Games: Revolutions
Enjoy! :D
-
Medieval: Total War II
So, I finally decided to do some research on this game, and so far I'm really stoked! I love the idea that you can finally recruit more than one unit at a time, provided of course you have the money and the manpower. I'm looking forward to this since I won't have to keep gigantic standing armies when not at war. I also love the ideas behind guilds, and the city/castle system. Oboyoboyoboyoboy :D
-
NWN1 1.68 Patch
If anyone is on a modem, they'll struggle through loading this page.
-
blingualism...
All those things "illegals" do, home grown citizens also do. It's not like only illegals steal SS numbers, and take advantage of social services "destroying communities" and whatnot. But hey, all illegals do is "destabilize our population, our social infrastructure, and our economy." All of them. And only them.
-
New Survivor.
If one of the groups does particularly bad and gets eliminated, I can't wait for the conclusion that many of the twits that watch the show will come to.
-
HL2 Episode 2 Delayed until Feb 2007
Outside of Xen, were jumping puzzles really that prevalent.
-
NWN1 1.68 Patch
Thumbnails my friend!
-
Classic Black Isle software out
Well, the original Baldur's Gate came on its own DVD back in 1998 (or 5 CDs). So it's not like they are small. I couldn't say if "modern compression" would be all the difference or not, given I'm not aware of what types of compression were used when the games were released, nor how compressable the files are with modern compression (whatever that means).
-
Classic Black Isle software out
Wait...what are you referring to when you say "it" when talkin about the "effort to put it all on one DVD." Surely you can't mean every game and expansion.
-
NWN2 Limited Edition
You get the benefit of giving someone else your money and receiving nothing immediate in return The only two games I have ever "pre-ordered" was Doom 3 and Half-Life 2. And in both cases it was a few days before actual release, and the guy at the store said that it might not be possible to get it given the number of pre-orders already. And in both cases the pre-order was just a $10 deposit. I'm not really a big believer in giving other people money to invest when I could be doing it myself.
-
What are you playing now?
What's it all about? I'm split between finishing 3rd as Canada in the World Cup, and conquering most of the known world in Rome: Total War.
-
Combat Mission games
You just HAVE to have 3 of those damn KV-2s don't you. Here's hoping the Stuka's get their asses in gear!
-
New Survivor.
I wouldn't be too generous. If a group is having trouble getting food/water, in the interest of not cancelling the season due to ethical considerations, there will be some outside intervention. Not only that, but they take so many comments out of context with creative editting to make people seem that much more confrontational and whatnot.
-
Pictures of your Games: Revolutions
Yes I know.
-
which is your favourite
I preferred KOTOR 2.
-
Smoking a nuisance?
I don't believe I said that at all.
-
NWN2 Limited Edition
Which is probably why Jumjalum feels okay with it, given that he's getting a whole other game, as well as its expansions, in addition to other goodies.
-
New Survivor.
Why? People watch "reality television" because reality isn't as interesting, and they experience it during the rest of the day.
-
New Survivor.
Reality television in no way mirrors reality.
-
New Survivor.
I'd expect the problems to lie with the people watching the show.