Everything posted by alanschu
- Dragon Age Origins
-
Bioware/Bethesda appreciation thread
Heh, I didn't mind NWN. Maybe because I played through it MP? I did enjoy HotU.
-
Hey, who's going to PAX?
I wish
-
Star Wars the Old Republic
Haha, the hate is actually entertaining now. If it crashes and burns, regardless of BioWare's status, I guarantee there will never be a KOTOR 3.
-
Batman: Arkham Asylum
I couldn't decide if I wanted to wait for it or not, so I decided it'd be appropriate to flip a coin Dent would be proud I'm sure
-
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Haha yeah. Then they become on edge and start shooting at any noise. Good times
-
I caught my dad with his meat in my GF
I figured it might be Goatse guy though.
-
Batman: Arkham Asylum
I loved the demo but it's just a small tip of the game IMO. There's actually a lot of free form style exploration, plus with XP you unlock upgrades to gadgets and abilities.
-
Kotor3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion Part 26
So? Here's a tip, everyone is different. I hated beer when I was 4, and still don't particularly care for it today. I do like vodka with some sort of mix though (screwdrivers are great)
-
Dragon Age Origins
Tim Curry does a great job with his character too. Depending on which origin story you choose, you get a bit more of him, plus unique dialogue later on.
-
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Picked this up for 360. It's freaking fun as hell! I love the Riddler's tests. Make each level a lot more fun than simply "run here and beat up baddies." Of course, I also love "running there and beating up baddies." Unlocking huge combos and special moves is good times too :D
-
Best Star Wars Game (other than KotOR)
heh, your logic is infalliable. I'm sure single player games would love to have the revenue that WoW has brought in, or other games like Eve and Everquest. But yeah, they're failures simply because they are MMOs. You're upset it's not KOTOR 3, I get it, but don't talk stupid.
-
Kotor3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion Part 26
Disagree. I am 28 and still think Star Wars is awesome, and even had a full 12 hour marathon a few weekends ago =D
-
360 Revival Thread
I've had my share of NIC and video cards die out on me.
-
AP Delayed?
Most of us probably don't care that much.
-
Best Star Wars Game (other than KotOR)
Oh?
-
Kotor3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion Part 26
I like a lot of wines, but there's so many out there that I suppose some might smell like dirty socks.... I didn't realize Nihilus was 14.
-
AP Delayed?
It was cool when Arnie used it in T2
-
New Mass Effect 2 character
Is she breaking the 4th wall there or am I reading it out of context? It's not a real quote. The comparisons to other races are Maria pointing out the inconsistency.
-
Bioware/Bethesda appreciation thread
They'll keep going on chess because it hasn't been solved yet (and likely won't be for a long long long time). Go just makes AI's implode.
-
Dragon Age Origins
I won't dispute that medicine doesn't have much of an impact. It is overstated by a significant amount. Medicalization has taken over a lot of different aspects of our lives, much of it for worse.
-
Dragon Age Origins
They also believed that bloodletting would cure/prevent diseases, and in fact killed George Washington doing so. I am often suspect of medical doctors today, but back then physicians had nothing resembling substantial empirical study to support their assertions.
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
In light of new evidence, I'm open to declaring Israel tiny.
-
Mass Effect 360: New DLC available
Looks like it's a link to buy it from EA.com
-
Blizzcon
He was scared of me disagreeing with him