Everything posted by alanschu
-
questions about guns
Fortunately in video game land, such costs aren't an issue
-
Kotor3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion Part 26
You might be counting your chickens a little early if you're excited about SWTOR being the top PC game, and #8 game overall (#2 PC game being MW2 at #32), despite the fact that it doesn't even have a release date yet. You'll certainly have to remain glued to that list for a long time. Though I do have to laugh at the fact that you take pleasure for it dropping a few places.
-
Blizzcon
If their focus for the game was MP, I can understand why the SP doesn't have save/load functionality. If it wasn't designed from the start to support Save/Load, then yes, it would have been a fair bit of work to add it.
-
Blizzcon
Because the focus of Diablo 2 was never its single player.
-
Kotor3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion Part 26
Which charts are these?
-
Do you wanna date my avatar?
She has her roots going back to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and was a star of Dr. Horrible as well.
-
questions about guns
I doubt this game would have anywhere near that level of detail.
-
New Mass Effect 2 character
I enjoyed both characters and actually played through most of the game with the two of them. It made the decision to have to choose one of them that much more significant for me.
-
Okay, this has been bothering me for a while.
There can't be too many, unless they are worth a trivial amount of points, as there are limits to the total amount of points you can get from achievements for XBOX and PS3.
-
AP Delayed?
You said "you would not want to shoot 18 grenades at a single target," not me. Would you want to shoot 6 grenades at a single target?
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
Okay, so definitely not tiny then.
-
AP Delayed?
That doesn't seem like a single target anymore.
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
I have, in fact, done so, but while you can pretend I haven't all you want, you can't really deny that I think I am. Of course we can't deny if you think you are. Only you know what you're thinking. Having said that, we can still deny any assertion you make that you feel you respond in any sensible way. Because we each have our own definition of what is sensible, and will qualify your claim against our definition of sensible.
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
This is not about winning, this is about the truth. This is a LoF thread. It's never about the truth.
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
What is the size of Israel compared to neighbouring countries? That's what is important here.
-
New Mass Effect 2 character
IIRC, when it came down to that, Ashley totally flipped out, but in the end I still got some alone time with Liara.
-
AP Delayed?
Would you want to shoot 6?
-
New Mass Effect 2 character
If you pick the both, Liara was still okay with it I think.
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
Does sensibly now mean "with biased and factually incorrect propaganda" now? Or perhaps "With rationalizations that let me excuse my similar behaviour?"
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
Good point. I'm sticking with small. Sorry Kaftan.
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
Would it be most accurate to say Israel is small, or tiny? Tiny makes me think it's some sort of exceptionally small amount. I'll have to check out a map sometime soon.
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
I agree Israel is pretty small.
-
Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?
Usually it's with a semicolon: tl;dr
-
AP Delayed?
Me too. Unfortunately their track record has not been particularly good.
-
Blizzcon
Suck it up princess. If you don't understand how some people can like the thrill of having to actually play the game with some level of caution, then that's your own problem. If you're going to pass judgment on people repeatedly in a thread, while talking from a position of ignorance, then be prepared to take the flak for it. Listening to every rationalization you have rather than just sticking with the point that you are against the idea that if you die, you lose your character, makes me roll my eyes. Just say that. Don't talk about how it "sounds boring" or whatever other rationalization you want to further justify your position in the face of people that actually enjoy the game mode.