What you did today

Gorth

Start of old thread

End of old thread

Which, incidentally, gave birth to the incredibly insane FLCL, where everyone's heads burst.

Spoke to a lawyer and he's very very nicely agreed to help out though I can't afford it. This is pretty stressful since I don't have any experience or knowledge necessary to deal with it myself, but hopefully I'll persevere.

Don't they have some kind of legal aid for the financially challenged or some such in NZ?

I once had a scuffle with Samsung and asked JustAnswer for advice. Got to talk with a lawyer whose specialty was Aussie law on the subject and got the info needed on how to tackle it. They asked for a donation up front (typically $30 at the time) and then you could pay what you could afford/felt it was worth after receiving help. The latter being optional.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

got my days mixed up, and had some fun with floor mates at dinner.

Am having some trouble with a suite mate.. he's a smoker and due to living with my dad, I get headaches from the smoke (mostly sympathetic I think) and hate the smell. Technically smoking isn't allowed in this building so the CA (we don't have RA's we have CA's!) is going to talk to em.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Have you been partying again, Wals? I have an epic headache. :p

No. I had an early night, and was just about to note what a superb night's sleep I had. :) Not even any nightmares.

How is it now?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

One time I attended the wrong class for three weeks. I turned in a paper, and it was returned to me with a note saying I was not on the class roster. It was a bit embarrassing. I actually needed the correct class to graduate on time, so I had to go beg the professor to let me try and catch up after missing his class for three weeks.

Have you been partying again, Wals? I have an epic headache. :ermm:

No. I had an early night, and was just about to note what a superb night's sleep I had. :o Not even any nightmares.

How is it now?

Not good. Useless day work-wise, had lunch with the ex and walked her to the train station. God that woman looks so good I'm almost happy just looking at her. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

One time I attended the wrong class for three weeks. I turned in a paper, and it was returned to me with a note saying I was not on the class roster. It was a bit embarrassing. I actually needed the correct class to graduate on time, so I had to go beg the professor to let me try and catch up after missing his class for three weeks.

:ermm::p

I suddenly feel better for not being able to remember what I had for breakfast or the date of my wedding anniversary.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Why do you torture yourself so?

Honestly, it doesn't hurt at the moment, at all. I really have a lot of fun with her, in some ways I can be more relaxed now than I ever could when we were together. Completely cutting her off is not an option due to the shared working environment etc. Besides, as long as I can't even imagine myself with another woman, it's just best to concentrate on work and getting what I can. When grad school is done, I'll have a lot more options in a lot of different ways. :ermm:

I think there is supposed to be a six month rule with exes, where you don't see or talk to them for that length of time. But I've been married too long and I really have no idea how the single people do it these days. When I say 'do it', I'm being literal. If we manage to get both kids asleep at the same time, we typically just pass out from exhaustion.

I think there is supposed to be a six month rule with exes, where you don't see or talk to them for that length of time. But I've been married too long and I really have no idea how the single people do it these days. When I say 'do it', I'm being literal. If we manage to get both kids asleep at the same time, we typically just pass out from exhaustion.

Well, all other rules (including the don't **** where you eat, aka do not mess around at workplace) were broken, so I might as well ignore that one as well.

The thing is, there is a not-insignificant probability that I'll be leaving the country for good in a few months. Probably distorts my view further.

Today was club day (the reason I got the days mixed up was because I thought that club day was yesterday), and I'm gonna be trying to get into a Fencing club, just as something to do.

Today was club day (the reason I got the days mixed up was because I thought that club day was yesterday), and I'm gonna be trying to get into a Fencing club, just as something to do.

You should join this club!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I went to work, after went to the VFW for a few beers, then came home. When did my life turn into a Clint Black song?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

...and I'm gonna be trying to get into a Fencing club, just as something to do.

What style would you be interested in?

Probably saber, maybe a little bit of foil. I don't know if I'd go very competitive but who knows.

My car is repaired. It's been in the shop for a week and a half. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. So they rebuilt the starter today, found the bushings were bad, and it now works. Week and a half in the shop, $75.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

God that woman looks so good I'm almost happy just looking at her. :p

I had one like that. The kind of girl you just have to see smile and it's like the sun came out.

Bastards.

EDIT: note I'm not saying WHICH one. Just in case.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The thing is, there is a not-insignificant probability that I'll be leaving the country for good in a few months. Probably distorts my view further.

That's exciting. :) Where you looking to settle?

Can't say. Literally, I have an NDA, which I take seriously. :)

God that woman looks so good I'm almost happy just looking at her. :p

I had one like that. The kind of girl you just have to see smile and it's like the sun came out.

Bastards.

EDIT: note I'm not saying WHICH one. Just in case.

:shifty::thumbsup: :thumbsup: