What you did today

Gorth

I mastered the Full Windsor knot technique for tying a tie. I now look awesome and handsome at the same time.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I mastered the Full Windsor knot technique for tying a tie. I now look awesome and handsome at the same time.

Even James Bond knows that you never trust a man with a Windsor knot, the mark of a cad! :shifty:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Even James Bond knows that you never trust a man with a Windsor knot, the mark of a cad! :shifty:

Holly moley, i completely forgot about that :p

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

How peculiar meshugger. Just a few days ago I made in my opinion the greatest half windsor I had every seen or had ever existed in history. Wore that tie again today just because it was so incredible. Was absolutely beautiful.

Audit went well today. Took about 5 hours and we finished just about everything in that time and it all checked out. Job seems pretty cool and relatively easy when things go right so I've very satisfied.

In fact life is going quite well right now. Work is good, school is relatively stress free, social life is going well and I'm dare I say; content. The only thing I'm sort of worrying about is the exponential increase in my game. I've got like 3 girls on the line right now and for some reason I'm compulsively trying to get in position to nail all 3 of them even though I should be committed to one, even if we aren't "exclusive" by definition its still not right imo.

Now I'm bored.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

So my car's making a noise. Thought I had a flat, but that isn't it. Don't know what it is. 2 days out of the shop and already a new problem.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I dunno, I'm kinda prone to depressions(Apparently, i'm bipolar. Although that might be bollocks) But I really think it's because birthdays always make me reflect on where I am in life and being an overly critical **** to myself doesn't really bode well for a positive outlook.

*shrug*

It's been bothering me for years and because of that I haven't celebrated my birthday in over 10 years, although I tried last year and ended up in ER :ermm:

You could always do what I do, forget what your birthday is.

How peculiar meshugger. Just a few days ago I made in my opinion the greatest half windsor I had every seen or had ever existed in history. Wore that tie again today just because it was so incredible. Was absolutely beautiful.

I bet it did. I need to try that technique the next time.

With my wonderfully knot tie i went to my grandfather's funeral today. He survived a world war, asthma, diabetes, cancer and 4 heart-attacks through out his life. He died in his sleep at the tender age of 93. During the ceremony, the local war veterans layed down a spruce wreath with the finnish flag on his casket. All while the Finlandia Hymn was playing in the background. I carried his casket with my dad, my brother and 3 other relatives to his final rest. It was a beautiful farewell.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Sucker. My dining hall was the ground floor of my dorm.

Edit: I think we had one hall that was like that. Heh, it was for the art students.

Edited by Tale

My condolences Meshugger. Sounds like he had a good run though.

Thanks, he lived a life just as he wanted: Enjoying the company of others not worrying about a thing.

As a sidenote, i was greeted by his uncle(!!), saying "hah, now i am the oldest in the family, gotta push to a hundred now" :aiee:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Sucker. My dining hall was the ground floor of my dorm.

Edit: I think we had one hall that was like that. Heh, it was for the art students.

I'm in the upperclassmen dorm on the "you can openly drink here" floor. Figure I got the better end of the deal.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.