What you did today

Gorth

Sucker. My dining hall was the ground floor of my dorm.

Edit: I think we had one hall that was like that. Heh, it was for the art students.

I'm in the upperclassmen dorm on the "you can openly drink here" floor. Figure I got the better end of the deal.

my RA is pretty cool about alcohol related stuff. Out of site, out of mind he says.

Dining hall is 2 min walk

I hired an editor to go over my book. I just got the manuscript back today. Can I still call it a manuscript when it's in RTF on a CD? Time to begin re-write #1. I just poured a drink (Knob Creek on ice with a spalsh of Canada Dry) time to get to work.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

My condolences Meshugger. Sounds like he had a good run though.

Thanks, he lived a life just as he wanted: Enjoying the company of others not worrying about a thing.

As a sidenote, i was greeted by his uncle(!!), saying "hah, now i am the oldest in the family, gotta push to a hundred now" :lol:

:sorcerer:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Meshugger. But as has been said, he had a bloody good innings. I hope that's some comfort.

EDIT; I'm spending the afternoon working on a cunning plan for Amnesty INternational, and feeling ambivalent about my virtue. Filthy hippies.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I nearly knocked Bill Baily over...

Well, for God's sake get him next time. I need him to work on something, and I don't care if he turns up trussed.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thanks everyone. It is appriciated.

But who is Bill Bailey? Don't give a link me to wikipedia. I sense a small dose of antagonism, please tell in your own words.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Stayed up till 2 am finishing GTA San Andreas. Man, it's a great game. Great story. Glad I picked it up again, as I loved it this time around. Quit playing half way before.

-Elwood Blues

Stayed up till 2 am finishing GTA San Andreas. Man, it's a great game. Great story. Glad I picked it up again, as I loved it this time around. Quit playing half way before.

Stayed up until 4 am playing Awakening, including 2,5 runs through Silverite Mines to get a bug-free result, then banging my head on the wall when am failing a persuasion for no apparent reason.

Went from fun into chore in a few minutes, there. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Best of the GTA series, according to me. Also the only GTA game I've bothered modding. There are two mods that are cool for more modern computers. One that increases the drawing distance so you'll be able to see houses all across the gigantic map (it still looks impressive!) and one that replaces the fake car names with real life car names. That was all I needed to have 100+ hours of fun.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The strangest thing is how I've gone from being preternaturally incapable of racing to being actually rather good with no discernable transition in skill level. I think it's something to do with relaxing into the dynamics of the car, rather than trying to force it to do what I want.

-Elwood Blues

I woke up, ate some cereal, did a few chores.

I watched Jaws.

I ate some Chinese food. It was yummy.

I'm about to watch baseball.

um....yeah, that's about it today.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

just got home from a LAN i organised for my friend's sister

stuffed around copying things off eachother, played a few games, then she fell asleep on me

i encountered the same problem that i find with cats. you really need to get up and go to the bathroom, but you don't want to disturb them because they're far too cute

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Woke up yesterday with the mucus sore throat, figured it wasn't much and started in on a nutritional study. Today I'm sick as a dog, can't breath, don't have much energy, and spent half the day napping and skipped class I felt so bad.

Fortunately I'm going to the health center tomorrow anyway so I can probably pick up some cold meds then.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Woke up yesterday with the mucus sore throat, figured it wasn't much and started in on a nutritional study. Today I'm sick as a dog, can't breath, don't have much energy, and spent half the day napping and skipped class I felt so bad.

Fortunately I'm going to the health center tomorrow anyway so I can probably pick up some cold meds then.

Oh god, I'm only a day behind you. If I feel even worse tomorrow I'm gonna blame you!

Hot curry with plenty of ginger and chillis. Eat the hottest you can find. Drink some real ale. You'll be right as rain in 24 hours.

Unless you are patient zero of some ghastly pandemic. In which case, kill yourself.

-Elwood Blues

Hot curry with plenty of ginger and chillis. Eat the hottest you can find. Drink some real ale. You'll be right as rain in 24 hours.

Unless you are patient zero of some ghastly pandemic. In which case, kill yourself.

How would we know if we're patient zero until people are dying in droves?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oh god, I'm only a day behind you. If I feel even worse tomorrow I'm gonna blame you!

Starting to regret that tryst, I see.

I usually follow the sage advice a la Dr. Wals and it works a treat.

sonsofgygax.JPG