What's so funny right now?

Blarghagh

Overheard at the Pentagon: "We're taking orders via Twitter now?"

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I don't know if I should laugh my butt off or be really concerned about the modern education and "diversity" standards:

USA Today review is triggeren by lack of women and people of color in "Dunkirk" movie

You could just laugh at the dumb reviewer instead of making it about 'society'

There is no outrage that Dunkirk doesn't have enough women and minorities, but you can still pretend and get clicks. This is Alt right bait tailored to generate a specific reaction. 

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I don't know if I should laugh my butt off or be really concerned about the modern education and "diversity" standards:

USA Today review is triggeren by lack of women and people of color in "Dunkirk" movie

You could just laugh at the dumb reviewer instead of making it about 'society'

There is no outrage that Dunkirk doesn't have enough women and minorities, but you can still pretend and get clicks. This is Alt right bait tailored to generate a specific reaction. 

Are you claiming that the review I referred to doesn't exist?

No, I'm saying he's trolling for clicks. People trolling for clicks don't believe in anything. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

The guy lives from writing reviews. He's not some random bloger, but an known critic. I see nothing that would back up your claim that out of the blue he started to make troll review for clicks.

You clearly haven't read many of the articles USA Today publishes. They are all about the click bait. Also why are you taking a movie critic so seriously? As you said, he makes a living off writing reviews. There are two likely scenarios here: He is historically illiterate, or he is trying to make his review stand out from the crowd. You've totally bought in if the latter is the case, we've now given him lots of attention because of your post. 

Bj89Of1.jpg

• Like 5

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Defending the guy? Is that what you think is happening here?

You posted a story about the review, which was funny. But then you said something about being

" really concerned about the modern education and "diversity" standards "

Which wasn't as funny.

Edited by Hurlshot
  • Like 2

Some day people will catch on to what the Daily Mail does.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Defending the guy? Is that what you think is happening here?

You posted a story about the review, which was funny. But then you said something about being

" really concerned about the modern education and "diversity" standards "

Which wasn't as funny.

Ok. So? Do we have "funny" police now on this forum?

arguing-internet.jpg

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

20374711_1717400308274956_90483246615366

20429602_859155074241817_165676350988655

20375783_1783233731706182_50159134261013

Edited by teknoman2
  • Like 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Wow, that image (and text) is horribly made. What were they thinking?

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

working-on-Friday-12.jpg

These guys keep missing deadlines.

considering they have badges, i don't think that's the only thing they miss

-Teknoman2-

"They came out of there in armoured Hummers, then tried fighting the LAWs but the LAWs won. Light Anti-Armor Weapons tend to do that."

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."