Pictures of your games Part 5

So...  this happened

fi1UWYx.jpg

Bayonetta wearing Mario's hat and mustache and wielding the Chain Chomp, because why wouldn't she be?

Beating the game on 3rd climax also unlocks both Infinite Climax (Insane difficulty) and Rosa (Bayonetta's mother) as a playable character

DNg7F0n.jpg

Rosa is a glass cannon.  She deals massive damage but also takes massive damage when she's hit.  Sadly, she can't use any of the unlocked weapons, she's stuck with her basic kit (guns).

Now to see if I can get through the game on Infinite Climax difficulty and read up on a wiki to find out how to unlock Balder and Rodin as characters (Rodin is likely the Platinum Ticket).

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Does the spell she's casting, or whatever it is that's making her glow, cause her clothing to disappear?  What happened to her cape?  Did she take it off?  Did it fly off?  Did it burn away from Blue Glow™?

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The tone switches constantly between anime fluff and grim dark. From a beach episode to concentration camps. And somehow it all works. Probably because it's Japanese.

Edited by HoonDing

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

..so basically, it's not written by a European unable to admit that whatever larger context existed on different sides - normal people used an excuse to kill each other on a huge scale, and they let it happen. And, it's not written by someone using a beach-scene to illustrate how likable and normal soldiers of such and such army are. That in turn is used to suggest that the cause of the war, whatever it is, in reality is a better and more jovial because the soliders are great folks. The writers were admirably conscious of that, making any character have a personal reason or other to join up or fight. To the point where you start to worry that all the grunts you're laying waste to actually have lives as well. Or that however much you want the heroes to win, that their leadership is still rotten to the core. ..Jaeger from the DLC was a good stab at the same thing.

Of course, in alternative Europa, pigs fly as well: "There is no evolutionary reason for porcavians to conceivably exist".

Edited by nipsen

The injustice must end! Sign the petition and Free the Krug!

Its the usual anime lemonade in a period costume. It doesn't matter whether its WWII or demons from hell.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Well, the bonus items were nice, at least. They were blue-level. A lot better than those yellow starter weapons in BL2.

BL2PS-bonuses.jpg

Also...turning off the bloom (tweaking the ini's) makes a big difference in some spots. I find it odd it seems to affect color so much tho.

(Bloom on is top, bloom off is bottom)

BL2PS-nobloom.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

♫ Feeling down 'n' dirty, feeling kinda mean
I've been from one to another extreme
This time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait
I wanna stick around till I can't see straight ♫
IFXmSV0.jpg

♫ Fill my eyes with that double vision
No disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me ♫

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Those faces actually look quite alive. They make DAI look like it was made by the Flintstones.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Fuuu.

bgLLYd.jpg

It didn't see me in that situation, heh. The moment I thought it would jump at me - and me being ready with the flamethrower - it instead jumped up into the vents and disappeard.

Have to say, since I got the flamethrower and noticed how the ai works, I am not that much scared anymore. It's like I lost the fear of the unknown.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yeah, that game must be sick with Oculus Rift. But I fear my computer won't have the necessary graphic power to run it well in 3D. Not even next year when I get me some new hardware.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

My character in DA: Inquisition. They could do with more hair options. She looks a little emo.

post-1458-0-63168000-1417042656_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester