Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Favorite characters and convos

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Tigranes

Tigranes

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 8703 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Madison is a lot better if you piss her off than if you are nice to her. She acts quite realistically in both cases - but as the scared little girl out of her depth she is pretty annoying. When she's certain that Mike is an arsehole it works quite well.

naarkh

naarkh

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 11 posts
All characters are well designed and have different personalities.

But i guess my favourites are Sie(Ride of valkyries, big machine gun, loves to kick arse and a female... What else?), Sis(Mute character who follows orders and has nasty pistols with different looking... She's both attractive and seems tough but melancholic. I think she's interesting), Scarlett
Spoiler
, Steven Heck
Spoiler
, Marburg(Smart, calm, professional, cold blooded villian that we all love. Reminds me of Agent 47 from Hitman because of looks and stance), Leland(The big brother eh? With really good voice acting and his charisma he felt like he's alive), Omen Deng(Really good voice and charismatic looking plus i think his story is well written.), Albatross(So many details are still hidden but he's helping Mike not because that he likes Mike but his intentions make him to act in that way. Meaning of professional alongside Marburg)

Neutral/Can't decide : Mina
Spoiler
, other Alpha Protocol guys(Well they just followed orders for their country's sake no matter what. But again they didn't care about Micheal. So it's a stalemate i think)

Don't like : Madison(Typical girl next door cliche which is not so interesting.), Darcy
Spoiler
, Mike(His voice acting was sometimes bad but nothing much to worry about. Seriously only needed character creation and gender selection instead of pre-designed. It's third quarter of 2010 not 1990's)

gruesomeb13

gruesomeb13

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:gruesomeb13

But when I think about it seriously, my favorite was Albatross. He is the definition of professionalism. Whenever I saw a spy/agent movie, I always looked out for professionals. Well, Albatross is that person.

This + Sis
And Albatross is paired up with Sis. Two people of awesome for the price of one.

The scarf got me on board. And Sis was a great character, just wish there could have been some communication mute yes, not knowing how to email???

Luckmann

Luckmann

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 359 posts

But when I think about it seriously, my favorite was Albatross. He is the definition of professionalism. Whenever I saw a spy/agent movie, I always looked out for professionals. Well, Albatross is that person.

This + Sis
And Albatross is paired up with Sis. Two people of awesome for the price of one.

The scarf got me on board. And Sis was a great character, just wish there could have been some communication mute yes, not knowing how to email???

I like to imagine that Sis knits his scarfs.

:)

Estelindis

Estelindis

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 40 posts
My favourites in terms of characterisation were Mina, Albatross, and Sis. In the case of the first two, I adore non-villainous professional types; keeping one's cool under pressure shouldn't be something only the "cold" bad guys can do. In the case of Sis, the scene with the locket was just perfect. :)

The most hilarious was Heck. Loved the conspiracy emails and the possible replies! =]

The character I most wish had been given more writing and screentime was Darcy. I actually really felt sorry for him - I felt his abrasiveness was armour just barely covering a severe sense of insecurity (due to his not being able to work in the field even after joining AP, since his senator daddy had to be placated). ;(

The character with the best crowning moment of awesome was Brayko with his musical boss fight! :lol:

I thought the only boring character was Madison. I didn't mind that she was a sweet damsel in distress... She just seemed a little bit thick.

Edited by Estelindis, 14 July 2010 - 05:16 PM.

TheChris92

TheChris92

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:DeliriousChris
  • Steam:CitizenErased
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Steven Heck, Marburg (An intriguing villain), SIS, SIE and even Mike Thorton simply for his hilarious taunts he delivers to Marburg, among them being insulting his employer too. "Look, old man; you can talk big all you want, but at the end of the day? You're just a corporate drone collecting a paycheck. You answer to a cardboard cutout half your age with a fashion sense of a screaming child. He spends thousands on his ****ing hair. I may be on the run, but I'm a lot better off than some monkey in a suit who can't even talk and put his pants on at the same time.

Edited by TheChris92, 29 March 2014 - 02:05 PM.

Bryy

Bryy

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1218 posts
  • Steam:HP_WARCRAFT
  • Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Heck by a mile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users