The original post only has 1 build for version 4.0 or above (but lots of builds for version 1.x).   I really like this thread in general but I would totally love it if anyone who knows what they're talking about build-wise can thoroughly update the original post for version 4 builds!

It could be a great resource for new (console release coming eventually) and returning players.  I'd contribute myself but I haven't really played since 1.0.

A lot of builds are from enthusiastic players of the first hour (right out of beta or release) who then left and won't come back just for uppdating their builds I guess. Maybe we should just throw out some stuff.

Oh, I missed the Thaumaturge I think. Will have to add that.

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Here's one:

Build Name: Pallegina, The Fire-Breathing Drake
Subclass(es): Paladin (
Frermas mes Canc Suolias)/Chanter

Pallegina becomes a fire-breathing drake, and a queen among drakes. She breathes fire herself in the form of the Dragon’s Dowry arquebus, summons an army of fire-breathing drakes to her side, and confers upon her allies a hint of her own fire-breathing abilities (with the Mith Fyr chant and Shared Flames).

Author: TheMetaphysician
Game version: 4.1
Difficulty: PotD, not for solo

Companion: Pallegina

• Like 2

So whats a strong spellcasting damage build / class for the TBM?

Wizard pure or Evoker? Druid? Something else? Played Sorcerer (Fury + pure Wizard) at release of PoE2?

Now i´m trying Herald and Templar (Bleakwalker/Magran).

But i a return sooner or later to spellcasting classes^^

Cool. I added the info.

Edited by Boeroer

Was hoping this could be included too, if it becomes possible again.

• Like 2

Hello. May I ask, how does one go about posting builds? I'm new here but I'd like to contribute. I have a bunch of builds but I don't know where to post. Thanks

Posted (edited)

You can post your build in your own thread. If our name it accordingly with "[CLASS BUILD] xy" it's easy to find. 

Usually I then would go and include a link to that thread of yours into the build list (page 1/post 1 of this thread).

Unfortunately I am unable to edit that post since the forum update. It introduced a new time limit for edits: if a post is older than 8 days you can't edit it anymore. Thus I am not able to alter the build list. I hope this gets changed.

If you want to support this then write a PM to @SChin and explain why you want that limitation to go away. Thank you! :)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Thanks 1

Right, so I finally got down to writing the thing and I hope the community will find this acceptable.

• Like 1